Chapter 29: Attacked

Start from the beginning

"Yep."

"But they have sexy girls wearing revealing clothes especially on their chest part."

"Yeah, wait! What the hell, Carol?!!" Reymour stood up and karate chopped her forehead, but this time it is more gentle.

"Why the hell did you know that?!" Reymour whispered because right now they are attracting attention.

"I'm just guessing, jeez. So what I said was true?" Caroline smirked while drinking the cold water.

"Whatever, let's go home now. We can't play around here anymore. If we get into trouble, I won't guarantee your freedom and my own life anymore."

Reymour stood up and toss some golds to the waitress nearby then grabs her hand and immediately left the restaurant.

"Reymour!! Are you okay?! Is there something that is bothering you!?" Caroline was also in panic now.

She can feel him trembling as he was running like someone is chasing after him. She tried to remember what happened inside the game but nothing came up.

There is one is a particular scene wherein Lisa was kidnapped by someone then Reymour sacrificed himself.  However, she's not Lisa!

"Hurry up- Carol!! Duck!!"

"Duck!!!?"

Before she could even finish, Reymour hugged her tightly and they both collapsed in to the ground rolling until Reymour hit a wine barrel. The magic that was going to shoot missed her and hit the wall of the building.

Thankfully, it doesn't attract any attention as they are in a narrow alley between the buildings.

"Reymour!!! Is there duck which shoots magic beam?!!!" Caroline asked him but was still inside his embrace.

"No!!!! That was a human!! The only duck that can shoot beam is your duck!!" Reymour pushed her away and flew towards the person suspended in the air.

He activated a green magic circle and trapped that person inside the spell.

"Who the hell are you?!!" Reymour walked  towards that man in midair and grab his collar.

"P-please don't kill me!! I-I was ordered by Lord Ringer to-to assassinate the Head Guild!!" The man trembled greatly and Reymour threw him into the ground.

"Those bastards... they're getting too cocky just because I left for a few months... Caroline!!!"

Reymour shouted from the midair.

"Hah?!!!"

"Head home immediately and tell uncle that I have something to do!!! Don't you ever tell him about this incident, okay?!!! I'll send someone to our mansion!! She's a girl so you don't have to worry!!"

"Uh...OKAY!!!...?"

"Good!"

Reymour instantly flew to the north direction leaving Caroline alone with that man from earlier.

"I will take my time to interrogate you..."

Caroline cracked her fist and dragged the man by his collar with a normal smile as if nothing unusual happened today.

That game finally gave me some good stuffs

Flexing on my two new Karmas, hehe~