32-Afraid of losing you

Start from the beginning

Bev stood there almost as scared as Eddie.

Eddie looked at Richie and pointed his shaky hand to the fridge.

"Eddie nothing's there." Richie said.

Eddie shook his head and rubbed his eyes looking back at the fridge. Pennywise was gone and the kitchen was back to normal.

"But he was just-" Eddie tried to finish just to be interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Bev could you get that?" Richie asked.

Bev nodded and walked to the door looking through the peep hole seeing Stan and Mike.

"Come on lets go sit down Spaghetti." Richie pulled Eddie off the ground and brought him to the couch.

Eddie sat on the corner of the couch. "You didn't see him- IT. You didn't see IT?" Eddie asked.

"Eddie we only defended that- thing like two hours I doubt any of us are normal." Richie said sitting a couple feet away from Eddie.

"You okay Eddie?" Bev asked.

Eddie nodded. "Ya I'm good, just- flashbacks I guess." Eddie said keeping his head down.

Bev nodded and they sat down.

"I don't think we're ever going to be normal anymore." Mike said.

Richie nodded. "At least we've got a fucking story to tell." Richie chuckled.

"Doubt anyone would believe it." Stan said.

Richie smiled. "You mean defeating a giant fucking killer clown? Nah it's super believable Stanny." Richie laughed. "Oh and nice fucking bandages." Richie said.

Stanley rolled his eyes. "It's hurts you asshole." Stan said. "My dad wasn't home so I fixed myself up."

"I can clean it, you don't want it to get infected." Eddie said.

Stan smiled. "Sure Eddie." Stan said.

"Rich where's you're medical stuff?" Eddie asked.

"Bathroom upstairs where you showered, under the sink." Richie said and Eddie and Stan left to go upstairs.

Another knock at the door and Ben and Bill were added to the group.

"Eddie's upstairs fixing Stan's face." Richie said as everybody took a seat in the living room.

"This is our last day together most likely." Richie said.

"What do you mean?" Mike asked.

"Bev's gonna have to live somewhere else, Eddie's mom won't let him leave the house again. I just...want one more night of this you know?" Richie said with a sniffle.

"Is trashmouth crying?" Bev asked.

"What?!? No! Course not..." Richie wiped his tears.

"Rich it's okay t-to cry." Bill said.

"I'm not a pussy I don't need to cry." Richie said.

"Got any food?" Bev asked trying to change the subject.

"Uh- ya probably, just check the fridge I guess." Richie said.

Beverly nodded and walked into the kitchen.

///

10:36 pm

The losers had started off the night by watching some movies trying to keep their minds off the topic of...IT...

"I'm tired." Stan said.

"Long day I guess." Bev said laying on the ground.

"I'll go get some sleeping bags for Spaghetti and Bevvy. My house so I get the couch." Richie got up.