32-Afraid of losing you

Start from the beginning

He checked the peephole seeing Bev standing there exactly how she had left, didn't have any bags. Richie raised an eyebrow and opened his door.

"What's wrong Bev?" Richie asked letting the girl in.

"Cops, there're surrounding my house." Bev said.

"Oh..." Richie said.

"I guess you're stealing my clothes." Richie tried to lighten the mood.

Bev nodded mutely taking off her shoes.

"I'll go get them for you." Richie said.

He walked up the stairs hearing the shower was no longer running. "All good in there Ed's?" Richie shouted.

"Don't call me that! And yes why the fuck wouldn't it be?" Eddie shouted back.

"No reason Ed's!" Richie yelled back with a chuckled.

"Asshole!" Eddie yelled.

Richie laughed and walked into his room and second guessed himself deciding to go to his parents room instead.

He walked in not having usually gone in there but he knew Bev might be more comfortable with women's clothing.

Richie grabbed some jeans that looked sorta like Bev's size and a light yellow shirt. He grabbed some fuzzy socks aswell.

He walked back down seeing Bev sitting on the couch with a sad expression.

"Here Bev." Richie held out the clothes.

"Thanks Rich." Bev smiled sadly.

"There's a bathroom over there." Richie pointed down the hall.

Bev nodded and walked into the bathroom.

Richie heard the stairs creak and Eddie walked down with Richie button up on and his shorts that seems pretty big. He was holding his dirty clothes that smelt just god awful.

Richie looked Eddie up and down and cleared his throat. "Bev's here." Richie said in higher voice then he meant to.

"Already?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, her house is surrounded with cops." Richie said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh." Eddie's face fell.

"It's okay, we still have one more night." Richie said walking up to Eddie grabbing his dirty clothes.

"I'll go out these in the washer." Richie said.

Eddie nodded and took a seat on the stairs as he watched Richie walk away.

Eddie put his hand under his chin as he heard a noise come from the kitchen.

Eddie got up slowly still being completely paranoid from what they had just experienced.

He quietly walked towards the kitchen seeing a large figure taking something out of the fridge.

The fridge closed and Pennywise stood there with half a kids arm and blood dripping from his teeth.

Eddie screamed louder then he though physically possible.

"NO!" Eddie yelled falling backwards as Pennywise got closer.

Richie and Bev rushed into the kitchen seeing Eddie on the floor screaming at absolutely nothing.

Richie kneeled beside Eddie shaking his arm.

"Eddie!" Richie tried to calm the shaking boy.

"Eddie whatever you're seeing isn't real! It's gone!" Richie yelled.