Grandmaster Yuuki Kagurazaka

The town of Tempest throw a feast in celebrating Charybdis's defeat. Hakuro stands with his hand on his sword, prepared to slice up a dead Megalodon from the fight.

Hakuro: Now, do it!

Rigurd & Geld: All right!

The Hobgoblin and High Orc throw the shark with all their might towards Hakuro. The Kijin fillets the dead Megalodon in two swift cuts.

Gobta: Amazing! You're the best, Master! One neatly filleted Megalodon!

Hakuro: A task simple enough to achieve before breakfast... or dinner, in this case.

Kurobe, Kaijin, and the Dwarf brothers examine the shark's scales.

Kaijin: It's so light... And so hard. I bet we could use this.

Kurobe: It'll make some nice weapons.

Dord: It could be a shield, too. Or it could even work it into some armor.

Garm: We could even make some simple accessories with it. They'd fetch a hefty price for sure.

Myrd: Mm, mm.

Gabiru and Geld clink their cups together.

Gabiru: Geld-dono, that was splended fighting! Your courage set an example I'd like to follow!

Geld: Gabiru-dono, you were unstoppable yourself! I can't express my admiration enough!

Gabiru: Oh, no, Geld-dono!

Geld: Oh, no, Gabiru-dono!

The two share a laugh together.

Gabiru's Ally 1: You're both awesome!

(YN): With Charybdis no longer a threat, peace returned to the city of Tempest. As an added windfall, the Demon Lord Carrion agreed to a non-aggression pact, adding furthing stability to the foundation of the Jura Tempest Federation.
---
At the bath, Rimuru and I were in the women's bath with Shuna, Shion, Soka, Eren, and Milim. I was watching Milim swim back and forth under the water.

(YN): Milim is certainly having her fun. I don't understand why Shuna wants her to stop swimming in it.

Rimuru: Yare yare... I'm really worn out after this.

(YN): Me, too. And I don't even get tired. And you were a big help, Milim. Thanks again.

The cute Demon Lord pops her head up from the water.

Milim: It was nothing! It's only natural I'd do that much! Feel free to thank me more!

(YN): How about a headpat instead? I was praising you and Shion a lot on the way home.

Milim: That works, too!

I give the cute Demon Lord a pat on her head.

Milim: You and Rimuru were really something yourselves! If you said you two planned to become Demon Lords, I'd have no objections!