Charybdis's Resurrection

In the forest, the Beastketeers watch Phobio break a stick in anger, after remembering Milim embarrassed him back in town. He tosses the broken stick into the fire they sat around.

Phobio: Damn her! She'll pay for that! Who does she think I am? I am Phobio the Black Leopard Fang!

Phobio's Follower: With Demon Lord Milim in the picture, it's beyond our control. Even for Demon Lord Carrion-sama.

Phobio: You idiot! Carrion-sama wouldn't have humiliated himself like this! I just wasn't good enough. But my pride won't allow me to go back empty-handed. Those guys built a town all on their own. I saw them as no more than lowly monsters, but they have skills and techniques that even we lack.

Phobio's Follower: That's for sure. Instead of ordering them to serve us, I'd like to see Eurazania establish diplomatic relations with them.

Phobio: Yeah. Even if the Demon Lord Milim hadn't been involved, I handled that all wrong. I couldn't have gained their trust by just taking over without giving them a say. But it's too late now. My wounds may heal, but this humiliation will never fade. I want to revenge somehow, so I won't cause trouble for Carrion-sama.

Phobio's Follower: That's easy to say, but revenge isn't realistic...

Phobio: I know that! I know in my head that it won't work! Still, I just can't rationalize that!

The Black Leopard Fang breaks another stick he picked up. An outburst of laughter suddenly gets the attention of all four members.

Phobio's Follower: Who's there?!

A man dressed in yellow with green hair and clown mask steps out from the bushes.

Majin: Oh, how well I understand that vexation you must be feeling! Greetings, fine people! My name is Footman

Phobio: Footman?

Footman: I am member of the Moderate Harlequin Alliance, the one they call Footman the Angry Pierrot! Pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Tear pops up from behind Footman.

Tear: Now, please don't be so guarded.

Tear leaps from behind Footman completely.

Tear: I'm Tear, and I am not your enemy!

Phobio: What do you want?

Footman lets out a laugh.

Footman: Well, I was summoned by your anger and hatred.

Phobio: Anger and hatred?

Footman: I sensed some choice waves of anger, you see. Please tell me what has you angered you so. I'm certain I can be of some help to you.

Phobio's Follower: Phobio-sama, there is no need to listen to these people. May I remove them from your presence?

The three Beastketeers get ready to attack.