The Great Clash

In this chapter, you're wearing the kimono and hakama from the first chapter. And you are in front of Rimuru on Ranga.

(YN): We're on our way to the marshlands to sign a treaty with Lizardman chief and fight the Orc army. The ones accompany us are Benimaru, Shion, Haruko, and Soei, who's out scouting. There's also Good Boy Ranga, who had be to a bigger size for me and Rimuru to ride, and our Goblin Riders. We've left Rigurd and the rest to watch the village. The plan is they'll flee immediately if we lose.

Soei: Tempest-sama, a moment?

(YN) & Rimuru: Talk to us, Soei.

Soei: I've come across two groups currently engaged in battle. One of them is a personal guard to the Lizardman chief. They appear to be fighting a high-ranking Orc. What action should I take?

Rimuru: Well, I mean... We have to help them, right? Can you win?

Soei: A simple task.

(YN): Do it. We'll be there soon.

Soei: Understood.

Rimuru: Assume battle formation. We're going to meet Soei!

Everyone: Sir!

Gobta: Let's do this!

(YN): Ranga!

Ranga: As you command!

Ranga and the Tempest Wolves all pickup speed.
----------------------
By the time we get to Soei's location, we're greeted by the dead Orcs.

Gobta: Er, what? It's already over?

Benimaru: He should've left some for us...

Me and Rimuru observe the scene.

(YN): Man. That Soei sure is skilled.

We see the shadowy Kijin holding an injured Lizardwoman in his arms.

Soei: She is gravely injured.

Rimuru: Okay.

Rimuru pours a healing potion into the Lizardwoman's mouth.

Rimuru: Don't worry. It's a healing potion.

He pours the rest into her mouth. She opens her eyes when her injuries are fully healed.

Lizardwoman: M-My injuries... I thought it was fatal. Wh-Who are you?

(YN): (YN) Tempest. This is my little sister Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru shoots me a quick glare before looking at the Lizardwoman.

Rimuru: I'm his brother.

(YN): Bro-ster.

Rimuru: Shut up.

She gasps then bows.

Lizardwoman: I must ask a favor of you! Please save my father, the Lizardman chief, and my brother Gabiru!

(YN): You're Gabiru's sister?

Lizardwoman: Yes.

Rimuru: What happened?

Lizardwoman: My brother led a rebellion and imprisoned the chief. I believe he intends to repel the Orc army on his own, but he has underestimated the Orc Lord. If we don't take action, the Lizardmen will surely be exterminated. My father helped me escaped during a laspe in the guard's attention. I am aware that this a selfish request, after we broke our promise to wait for you, but I implore mercy from you who serve a powerful majin! Please... Please!