The Jura Forest Alliance; A Kingly Visit and Ally

Moments Before the Meeting

(YN): Shuna! Do you have new my kimono ready? I have an important meeting with the Lizardmen and Orcs later today!

Shuna: It's already done! I made another one with a different color scheme, if that's all right with you, (YN)-sama.

(YN): Sure. The clothes you make are great always great.

Shuna: Thank you, (YN)-sama!

She grabs two kimonos — a black kimono decorated with yellow crescent moons and a purple one with black crescent moons — off the table.

Shuna: Here... you... go...

I take the kimonos from her.

(YN): Wow! There's a swordsman who wears a purple kimono similar to this! I'm definitely wearing this! Thanks, Shuna. Shuna?

I notice the pin Kijin staring at me, frozen in place with a red blush across her face. I follow her sight to my uncovered upper torso.

(YN): Uh, Shuna?

I wave my hand across her face.

Shuna: Huh?!

(YN): I'll let you stare at me all you want when I come back to watch you work in my spare time, all right? But I have be somewhere to be right now.

Shuna: Y-Y-Y-You'll... l-l-let... m-m-m-me?!

(YN): Yep.

I give her a kiss on the cheek that made her face go completely red.

(YN): You're still cute even when embarrassed. See ya later, Shuna!

The Dwarf brothers walk in as soon as I leave with my new kimonos.

Garm: Was that (YN)?

Shuna doesn't respond.

Dord: Shuna-chan?

Garm: You feeling okay?

Myrd: Mm, mm?

Shuna: He just said I'm cute... And he'll let me stare...

Dord: Huh?

Garm: Who?

Myrd: Mm?
------
Lake Siss

(Your wearing the purple kimono for the rest of the chapter)

I was sitting on the bench holding Rimuru, with Shion sitting next to me; Benimaru, Soei and Hakuro behind us.

(YN): The day after the defeat of the Demon Lord Geld, representatives of each race Lizardmen, Orcs, and Goblins — gathered together to discuss what would happen after the battle.

Treyni: Chairmen (YN) and Rimuru Tempest, please begin the conference.

(YN) & Rimuru: Uh...

Treyni gives us a comforting smile.