Battle with the Ruler of the Skies

(YN): Charybdis, the Calamity, has awakened, and it's heading straights towards the capital city of Tempest. It seems like I am the one it's after... I think.

Me, Shuna, and Rimuru watch from the hill as the Ruler of the Skies and its Megalodons approach our nation.

(YN): The forces we have ready to go up against Charybdis are Benimaru's group, Gobta and the Goblin Riders, the High Orcs being led by Geld, Gabiru and his men, and some help sent by King Gazel: 100 Pegasus Knights, led by the knight captain Dorf. Their presence here is definitely reassuring.
---
Gazel: It's only natural that I help my equal and senior in their time of need.

Dorf: Yes, sir.
---
(YN): For some reason, King Gazel likes to think of himself as Rimuru's senior and my equal... Him and I are both Master Swordsmen...

Rimuru: Is everyone ready to do this?

Everyone: Yes, sirs!
---
The Samurai General Benimaru runs on the ground as a Megalodon flew in the opposite direction.

Bemimaru: Eat this! Hell Flare!

Benimaru's attack encases it in a ball of black flames and toasts the flying the shark. The burned shark crashes hard on the forest floor.

Rimuru: That's our Benimaru. He toasted that thing to a crisp.

(YN): That maybe so, but...

Shuna: It's shocking that not even Nii-sama's attack wasn't even enough to destroy it.

Rimuru: Is that one of Charybdis's skills?

Great Sage: Notice. With the extra skill Magic Jamming, the movement of magicules in a 300-meter radius is disturbed, reducing efficacy of magic.

(YN): So this guy's going to trouble... Stick to the plan! Scatter them and strike each one individually!

Geld and two High Orcs get run as a Megalodon flies down at them. The two Orcs are sent flying as the shark lands and continues to move on the ground. Geld stops and faces the incoming creature.

Geld: I'll stop it from moving! All of you, attack!

High Orc: Geld-sama!

After a brief struggle, the Orc King manages to bring the Megalodon to a halt.

Geld: Attack!

Geld's Orc comrades jump in to attack the shark. Just they're about to attack, the grounded shark swing its tail, knocking back all its attackers.

Geld: Well, now what? My comrades can't do anything now, so to attack this thing...

Gabiru: Let me give you a hand! Vortex Crash!

The Dragonewt throws his Vortex Spear into the Megalodon's head. The burst from his attack kills it on the spot.

Gabiru's Ally 1: Gabiru-sama, you're so cool!

Gabiru's Ally 2: Indeed!

Gabiru: Tend to the wounded!

Gabiru's Ally 3: We're on it!

Geld returns to his comrades to heal them.

Gabiru: Geld-dono, since you stopped it, I had a much easier time taking it down.

Geld: Thank you for the assistance, Gabiru-dono.

They both spot another Megalodon flying overhead.

Gabiru: We'll bring that one down! You can take it from there!

Geld: Right! I'll stop it myself this time!