Butt Sumo (OVA 1)

(YN): The cave where the Storm Dragon Veldora was imprisoned is now the home and workplace of Gabiru and the other Lizardmen.

Gabiru: Behold! The hipokute herb plant I raised is the largest of all!

Gabiru's Ally 2: Indeed.

Gabiru's Ally 1: That's our great Gabiru-sama!

Gabiru's Ally 3: You're awesome!

The three clap and chant Gabiru's name while their leader savored the moment.

(YN): In another part of the cave is where Vesta spends all day and night developing all kinds of medicines.

Me and Rimuru stood in Vesta's office discussing an important matter.

(YN) & Rimuru: We want sleep.

Vesta: I see...

(YN): Meditating does work for me. It makes me feel very relaxed afterwards, but it's not the same as sleeping.

Rimuru: Living in a slime body makes things easy, and when I take my human form, I can eat delicious food. But you know, Vesta-kun...

The slime ball changes to human form.

Rimuru: I want to indulge in an idle snooze!

Vesta & (YN): Should look so proud when you say that?

Vesta: Um... Give me just a moment.

Rimuru: You rock, Vesta! You've got something for us?

(YN): Despite his sarcastic retort, Vesta had just the thing for us.

|||||

Later that night in Japanese-style house, Rimuru and I examine the bottles we got from Vesta. The first one being a slime-shaped bottle full blue pills. The other was a crescent-shaped bottle with yellow crescent pills.

Rimuru: I had to practically twist his arm just to get these... But it's what you'd call a sleep-inducing drug.

We take out two pills from each bottle.

Rimuru: Even these things are shaped like me.

(YN): Crescent moons, not surprised. I'm not so sure about this. Vesta said he hadn't finished his clinical testing yet, so... Should we even be taking these yet?

Rimuru: If anything happens, Great Sage will help us out.

Great Sage: Answer. Shall I nullify the poison?

Rimuru: No, that's not what I meant... Well, whatever. Let's just take these.

(YN): If we're doing this, we're doing it on three. One.

Rimuru: Two.

(YN) & Rimuru: Three!

We takes the pills at the same. I suddenly became dizzy and everything in the room began spinning.

(YN): Why is... everything spinning? Is the... sleepiness... I haven't felt... in... so long?

I blackout.

(YN): For the first time in ages, I had a dream.

|||||

I suddenly wake up to Shion and Shuna talking about something.

(YN): Huh? Wasn't I doing something?

Shuna: Oh, how adorable!

Shion: Rimuru-sama, that looks fantastic on you!