Dear Diary... my parents are fighting again.

It was Saturday afternoon and I was home in my room. I didn't want to get up from my bed, I just wanted to sit in my bed, under the blankets with pizza and root beer all day. Ughh!

I had my earphones in, trying to void my parents fighting. Like.. why are they doing it? If they loved each other.. why fight everyday? I never been in a relationship myself, I never know what it feels like but.. I used to want what my mom and dad had. Now, it's just a blank to me.

I picked up my box of pizza that I ordered a couple hours ago. I'm watching Golden Girls. It's an amazing and funny old show.

I grabbed my journal, while the show placed and found a pen, then start writing into it.

—-–———————

Dear Diary...
I have missed you, I lost you yesterday. And I'm sorry! Haha.. but Michael, the cool guy with blue hair found you. And gave it to me in Science class. It was nice of him! ((:

We kept looking at each other, and laughing at each other for no reason. We just sat there. After class, we gave each other our numbers. That was pretty cool.

We texted a little bit today, just "hey what's up" and "good morning"

Ughh... my parents are fighting again )): worse this time, I have no idea why.. but they won't let me go downstairs so I never know why.. I wish I could do something and help them. ))):

Sincerely,
Samantha Connor. X

——————————————-

After I shut my diary, I heard shattered glass from downstairs. "What the hell?"

I wanted to go check what was happening but my door swag open and revealing my dad. "Hi dad.." I said.

He didn't say anything but walked in and went to my closet. He took out a couple suitcases. I asked "what is going on?"

He started shoving my things into them.

"We are leaving you and me." He finally said.

I took a deep breath for a moment, I feel like I was going into a panic attack. I inhaled again and let go.

"What do you mean? Where are we going?" I asked.

"Home, we are going home." He answered.

"But we are home, what are you talking about?"  My heart felt like it sunk into the bottom of the ocean and there's something holding it down there so it won't come back up. And tear started running down my cheeks.

"This isn't home anymore!" He said, while he zipped up my things. "Let's go!"

"No, — Nah uh! I'm not going anywhere with you." I shook my head and grabbed my shoes and phone, my little backpack that some money and credit card for emergencies and jacket. I was still in my pajamas and it was 4pm.

I ran out my house bear-footed and ran quickly down the street. I didn't know where I was going, my mind was just a mess and I needed to get away from home for a day or something.

Why does my dad want me to leave with him? What happened? All these questions were in my head. Why? Just whyyy?!

I don't want to leave my mom, I don't want leave my brother either. If he wants to leave he can go and leave himself.

***

I made it, where I was going. I made it to sunflower cafe. I have no idea why I came running to here, but I don't really mind.