Epilogue

It's going to be one year since our beloved Shravan and Suman got married in the court and in two weeks they are having their first marriage anniversary.

After what happened with Suman, Ramnath was framed on the context of planning her rape and kidnapping, he was put in the prison for 10 years.

Aditya in the context of attempt to numerous rape and kidnappings, he was given the life imprisonment. Kamini apologized to the whole family and whole heartedly accepted Suman and Preeti.

Shravan made sure of Suman's security on the other level. He even took care that none of the strangers should come near her.

After all the court hearings, Suman was still having problems in coping with all the things that happened with her.

So Shravan decided to bring back his mother home so that she can help Suman with coping things as Shravan tried a lot but nothing happened.

Their conversation was real emotional, everyone was a crying mess.

Nirmala apologized for not coming back again for him and Shravan apologized for calling her what not and not trusting his mother.

Soon Nirmala shifted to Delhi from Mumbai. Suman also started getting back to normal and Shravan was on the top of the world.

Well for the first five months Suman was still not comfortable with any physical intimacy and Shravan completely understood as a gentleman.

Suman got over everything and decided to consummate their marriage and she didn't regret taking that decision. 

*******

"Shravan?" Suman called him as she is laying on the bed and Shravan is working on his laptop.

"Yes love?" Shravan answered.

"What is your plan after two weeks?" Suman asked as she wanted to know whether he kept his promise or not. Shravan smirked but that went unnoticed by Suman as Shravan's back was facing her.

"Kuch plan nahi hai, kyu kya hua?" Shravan asked acting totally innocent.

"You seriously don't have any plans!" Suman asked totally shocked.

"No, why?" Shravan now faced her.

"Nothing! You work, I am going to rest for sometime" Suman said and turned to the other side, disappointed at her husband.

"Okay, I am going to make an important call so I am going out of the room!" Shravan said and went out of the room.

"Everything done?" Shravan texted Pushkar.

"Yes!" Pushkar texted him back.

Shravan peeped inside the room and saw that Suman is fast asleep. He thought that it is the great time and left for some preparations.

*******

Suman woke up only to see the empty room. She was still sad that Shravan didn't remember his promise.

She got up and was on her way to the washroom when her eyes caught something shiny.

She went to see what was it. It was a packet covered with wrapping paper, inside it was a nice navy blue color saree with silver blouse. On the packet there was note stuck saying "wear this and come on the terrace sharp at 8"

A smile krept on her face. She looked at her phone to check the time, it was already 6:30 in the evening. Which means she only have one and a half hour left.