7.

Part 7.

Suman's POV

I slowly removed my blindfold and the scene which I saw was so beautiful.

Plants covered with fairy lights and some lights hanging on the trees. It looked so beautiful.

I turned around to thank Shravan, but he was not there. Wait, he was there but he was sitting on his knees.

HE WAS SITTING ON HIS KNEES THAT MEANS HE IS PROPOSING ME! OH MY GOD!

I was totally excited from inside. My heart was beating rapidly. I was waiting for this day for so long.

"Well I know you read my letter which I wrote for you 11 years back and I am sure you must have got to know what I am doing!" He said and I nodded.

"So Miss Suman Tiwari, unfortunately still a Tiwari, I know I am late but not that late to start a new beginning with you" I giggled and he smiled at me.

"Will you marry me Sumo?" He asked. Well I was on cloud nine but I wanted to play with him.

"And why is that so?" I asked, trying to control my laughter.

"I knew it was coming so here is your answer and it's very simple, I love you, I loved you from past 11 years and will love you in my every single breath!" He finally said it.

"I love you too!" I said and hugged him sitting on my knees.

"So, will you marry me? Please say fast my knees are hurting!" He whined like a baby.

"Yes! Yes my Qutub Minar I will marry you" I said forwarding my hand and he slid the ring on my ring finger. Happy tears made their way.

"Can we stand up? It's hurting!" He said. I giggled and we stood up. 

"Sumo?" He called me cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"Hmm?" I replied.

"I am sorry!" He said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For leaving you that day! I am sorry I left you in the middle, I am sorry I couldn't protect you!" He said.

"I have already forgiven you for that. It's okay Shravan. You are now with me and that is more important!" I said holding his hands.

"I love you!" He said joining his forehead with mine.

"I love you too!" I said closing my eyes and feeling the moment.

Shravan's POV

I proposed her, finally! She reciprocated my love. I am feeling like the happiest man alive right now.

But the point is why didn't she came to coffee shop that day?

"Sumo can I ask you something?" I asked. She nodded her head against mine.

"Why didn't you came to the coffee shop that day?" She moved back.

"Shravan I am sorry for not coming but..."

"But?"

"But I can't tell you the reason, they are destructive!"

"Destructive? Please tell me" I said.

"It's destructive Shravan, I won't tell you but someday you will get to know about this and I promise I will be there by your side!" She said and smiled.

I smiled back, we stared in each others eyes, I then diverted my gaze at her lips and then again looked back in her eyes.

As if asking permission to kiss her, she closed her eyes and parted her lips inviting me, I bend down and slowly pecked her lips.

She put her hand on my chest and I wrapped my hands around her waist pulling her close.

We both kept placing soft pecks on each others lips, there were giggles in between.

When finally I couldn't control myself to kiss her, I picked her up from her waist, few inches above the ground, she wrapped her hands around my neck and we both locked our lips.

I pulled her more towards me to deepen the kiss and her hands found their way in my hair. We kissed as if the world was ending.

After couple of minutes I broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen. We both were panting, our foreheads joined.

"I love you!" She said.

"I love you too!" I said and she hugged me.

*******

"Shravan can we tell our families after some time?" She asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want Preeti to adjust there without my help and plus I won't get married until I pay off my mom's debt to Maami" she said.

"Fine, as you wish!" I said and we headed to our hotel rooms.

"Good night Sumo!" I wished her good night.

"Good night Shravan!" She said and we both went to our room which was next to each other.

After so many days I slept peacefully, knowing that finally Sumo is mine!