10.

Part 10.

Suman's POV

"Preeta mai market jaa rahi hu kuch saamaan laane, jab tak mai na aau tab tak PCT ka khayaal rakhna!" I said as I took my handbag.

"Tu chinta mat kar Sumo mai sab dekh lugi!" Preeta assured me and I went out and was about to sit in my jaan when I saw Shravan's car coming.

What is he doing here that too at this time? He should be in office this time.

"Shravan tum iss waqt yaha?" I asked as he got down from his car.

"Haa woh mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai!" He said.

"Kya baat hai?" I asked.

"Tum kahi jaa rahi ho?" He asked instead of replying to my question.

"Oh haa, woh PCT ke liye kuch samaan lena hai!" I said.

"Sumo tum mere saath chalo, mujhe abhi tumse bohot zaroori baat karni hai!" Shravan said.

"Shravan are you okay? You are sounding tensed and you are making me tense!" I said.

He didn't say anything and held my hand and took me to his car and I sat down on passenger seat as he sat on driver seat.

"Ab bataoge kya hua?" I asked after a couple of minutes.

"5 minute do mujhe, hum park pohoch ke baat karte hai!" He said, his eyes on road.

"Tum bohot suspense create karte ho!" I huffed.

*****

"Ab bataoge kya hua?" I asked as we reached park and sat on our spot.

"Dekho meri baat dhyaan se suno, I don't want any interruption!" He said sounding damn serious.

I put my index finger on my lips as if I am quite.

"Aditya Ahuja! Lives in Mumbai, parents died when he was in his teens and live with his sister and caretaker" he said.

Why did this topic rose?

"Main baat, he was in jail for few years in attempt to rape!" He added.

"WHAT!!!" I shot up from my place.

Shravan's POV

"Yes! And second most important thing we are getting married today in court!" I again added.

"Shravan are you serious!!? What are you saying? Do you even hear yourself?!" She was shocked.

"I know what I am saying plus that Aditya called me saying that I have only 6 hours to save you which now turned in 4 hours!" I said.

"Aditya kuch bhi bolega aur tum maan loge!?" She said. I got up from my place and stood in front of her.

"Sumo I want your safety! And for that I want you to be my side 24/7!" I said.

"Shravan lekin naanu?"

"Nana ji ko maine sab bata diya aur unhone ke kaha hai ki jo karna hai karo lekin Suman ko kuch nahi hona chahiye!" I said. She looked down.

"Sumo we all want your safety, please samjho! And I promise after this mess is cleared we will marry again with all the rituals on our first anniversary!" I said smiling.

"Itna time!!" She said.

"I don't want to change the dates of our marriage so I decided to marry you again with all the rituals on our first anniversary!" I said and she smiled looking at me.

"Chale abhi court? Pushkar aur Preeti wait kar rahe hoge!" I said.

"Pushkar aur Preeti?" She looked confused.

"Pushkar ko starting se sab pata hai and I asked him to tell Preeti everything!" I said.

"Aur kitne logo ko pata hai?" She asked.

"Nana ji, Pushkar, Preeti aur hum dono ke sivaay kisi ko nahi pata!" I said.

"Chalo!" She said and went to sit in the car, I followed her and sat on my seat and we headed to court.

The whole car ride was silent. I know she is little hurt by my decision but she knows that we all want her safety so she agreed.