16.

Part 16.

Suman's POV

I prepared lunch for everyone and Shravan was not back till now. He called me twice to ask me how I am.

I was doing good from morning but still the scars which that Aditya gave me was still there to heal.

"Arre Suman puttar bhaisaab aur Pushkar toh abhi tak ghar nahi aaye hai!" Lala ji said as I started serving lunch to others.

"Oh!" That is exactly what came out of my mouth at that moment as I didn't know what else to say.

"Toh iss mein kaun si badi baat hai, Suman puttar jaa ke Pushkar aur bhaisaab ko lunch de aayegi! Kyu Suman puttar?" Kamini chachi said.

I didn't know what to say so I just nodded my head in agreement. I was tensed because I didnt want to face Ramnath uncle alone.

"Di mai bhi chalugi aap ke saath mujhe Pushkar se kuch kaam hai!" Preeti said.

I looked at her and she nodded her head as if she understood my hesitation. I nodded my head smiling at her.

I packed two tiffins for uncle and Pushkar. I and Preeti left for Malhotra and associates, Preeti went to Pushkar's cabin and I hesitantly went to Ramnath uncle's cabin.

I knocked twice on his cabin door before entering. I was hell nervous as I am going to face him all alone.

"Come in!" I heard his voice. I slowly opened the door and went in.

"Suman tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?" He asked, anger clearly visible in his voice.

"Woh... Woh mai...lunch le kar aayi thi!" I fumbled.

"Servant ko bhej deti tumhe iss office mein aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!" He said.

"Kamini Chachi ne kaha ki mai aap ko khud tiffin de kar aau isliye mai..." I stopped.

"Tumhe yaha aane ki koi zaroorat nahi hai! Waise bhi tum ne Shravan se shaadi toh kar li hai lekin mai jaanta hu tum bhi usse chhod ke chali jaaogi!" He said.

"Uncle mai kabhi Shravan ko nahi chhodugi!" I said and he chuckled.

"Sab kehte toh yahi hai... Anyways ab tum meri baat dhyaan se suno, mai chahta hu ki jaise hi Tiwari family USA chale jaaye tum Shravan ko divorce de dogi aur yaha se bohot dur chali jaana!" He said.

How can he ask me to leave my love!?

"Sorry uncle lekin mai..." He cutted me.

"Ki tum Shravan se pyaar karti ho... Cut the crap Suman, I know tum ne Shravan se shaadi sirf paiso ke liye ki hai!" He said looking at me like that.

I was going to say something when I heard someone clapping. I looked behind to see the person and here he was!

Shravan's POV

"Chup chaap bata tune Suman pe humla kyu kiya!?" I asked Aditya.

I have already punched him twice or thrice hardly on his face. Blood was oozing out from his nose and from the corner of his lips.

"Hahahahahahahaha!" He laughed. At that moment I wanted to kill that bastard but I cannot do that.

"Tujhe kya lagta hai mai yeh sab apni marzi se kar raha hu! Galat! Mujhe hire kiya gaya tha yeh kaam karne ke liye" he said.

Who will hire? Sumo does not hold grudges against anyone but who was this person?

"Don't think much lawyer! Kisi baahar waale ne mujhe hire nahi kiya tha, in fact tumhare ghar mein se hi kisi ne hire kiya tha!" He revealed half of the information.

What!!! It's someone from my family only!? Who is it but?

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Don't worry it's someone who you love a lot!" He said. I was going to ask something when my time of asking him questions was over.

I asked the inspector to make him reveal the name and I left the police station. I went home and got to know from Chachi that Sumo is in office and I headed to office.

I heard Papa talking to Sumo, but why is he talking rudely?

I heard him saying to Sumo that she is not good for me and she will also leave me.

How can he say her that?

I again heard him saying that she has to leave me after the Tiwari family leaves for USA.

I couldn't tolerate about the way he was talking to my Sumo and today my anger was on different level only.

I entered in the cabin clapping my hands and Sumo and papa looked at me shocked. Obviously they didn't expect me to be here.