17.

Part 17.

"Wow papa! Kya dhamki di hai aap ne Sumo ko, maan gaye!' Shravan said entering in the cabin.

"Shravan beta tum..." Ramnath started saying but stopped in middle as if he couldn't find words.

"Mai kya papa??" Shravan asked now standing beside Sumo.

"Shravan aisa kuch nahi hai... Mai toh..." He tried to say but for the first time Shravan cutted him.

"Maine sab kuch suna! Aap ko kuch kehne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai!" Shravan said.

"Shravan..."

"Bas papa! Sumo chalo ghar chalte hai!" Shravan said intertwining his hand with hers.

She followed Shravan, not knowing what will happen next. They almost moved out from the cabin when Shravan felt a pull, as if someone just fell down holding his hand.

Shravan turned behind and saw Sumo laying down on the ground with blood oozing out from her head.

"Sumo!!!!" Shravan screamed his lungs out. He bent down and kept her head on his lap. He saw a glass vase shattered into small pieces.

It was the same glass vase which was kept in Ramnath's cabin. Shravan looked up at him and what he saw left him shocked.

Ramnath's hands up as if he just threw something. Did he just threw that vase on my love?

"Di!!!"

"Sumo!!!"

Shravan heard Preeti and Pushkar's voice. Preeti quickly bent down and patted her cheeks, but she didn't open her eyes.

"Pushkar jaldi se gaadi nikal!" Shravan ordered him and lifted Sumo in his arms.

Shravan sat in the backseat with Sumo on his lap and Pushkar and Preeti in front. With in 10 minutes they reached hospital.

The stretcher was brought and Sumo was taken to emergency room.

"Bhaiya yeh sab kaise ho gaya?" Pushkar asked.

"Papa..." Shravan murmured.

"What!! Bade papa ne kiya?" He asked. He was shocked at this revelation. Shravan nodded his head.

"Di thik toh ho jaayegi na?" Preeti asked. She was crying bitterly and Pushkar went to consoled her.

"Preeti aise nahi rote, woh humari Sumo wrestler hai. Kuch nahi hone wala usse!" Pushkar said.

Everyone was here in the hospital except the Tiwari family as Shravan wanted to inform them once he gets to know about Sumo's condition.

"Bhaiya aap ne bataya nahi ki yeh sab hua kaise?" Pushkar asked.

"Woh Sumo papa ko lunch dene aayi thi...." Shravan started narrating everything from what he heard about Suman and Ramnath's conversation and about what Aditya said.

"Kaun ho sakta hai Bhaiya jisne uss Aditya ko hire kiya hoga?" Pushkar asked.

"I don't know chhote! Hume pata lagana hoga" Shravan said.

"Aap mein se patient ka pati kaun hai?" The doctor came out and Shravan rushed to her.

"I am her husband. Kya hua doctor? Sumo thik toh hai na?" He asked.

"Mr. Malhotra calm down! I need to talk to you in personal, please come in my cabin" doctor said and he followed her to her cabin.

"Doctor is something serious?" Shravan asked.

"Nothing is serious Mr. Malhotra but it was serious at one point of operation!" She said.

"What!?" Shravan was shocked.

"Look Mr. Malhotra, at one point of operation we almost lost her but after some time she got her breathing back!"

Tears started flowing from Shravan's eyes. My Sumo almost left me.

"Actually the wound was not so deep so there was 99 percent chance that she will survive, well she survived. But she almost passed out and this happens only when the person does not will to survive!" she said.

What did she mean by this? Sumo did not will to survive?

"Can I meet her?" Shravan asked wiping his tears.

"She is still under observation, once she gains consciousness you can meet her!" She said. Shravan nodded and left her cabin.

"Bhaiya what did the doctor say?" Pushkar rushed to him as soon as he came out of the cabin.

Shravan looked up at him but didn't say anything. He looked only for one person, dad. He can see him standing in the corner silently.

"Pyaar karta hu mai Sumo se!" Shravan said as he stood in front of Ramnath.

"Lekin Shravan tum samajhte kyu nahi ki Suman Nirmala ki parchaayi hai, woh bhi tumhe chhod ke chali jaayegi!" Ramnath said.

"Sumo aur Nirmala Ahuja are totally different person. I know both are selfish but Sumo is selfish for her family. Whatever she do, she does for her family. And Nirmala Ahuja is selfish for her own self, who left everyone behind for her self respect!" Shravan lost his cool at the repeated sentence.

"Himmat kaise hui aap ki Sumo ko maar ne ki!?" Shravan's voice taken a note higher.
_______________________________________

See you guys next Friday!