13.

Part 13.

Shravan's POV

It's been 2 hours since that incident happened. I didn't left Sumo's side even for a second, she was still sleeping.

I don't know what to say, but one thing is for sure that Aditya will never be able to see the daylight for the rest of his life.

Preeti and Pushkar was with me in the room, waiting for Sumo to wake up.

"Aditya... Chhodo mujhe... Please! Shravan!!" I heard Sumo saying this in her sleep. She is having a nightmare.

"Di! Utho" Preeti tried to wake her up but she didn't, instead her tears started flowing.

"Sumo! Utho na, dekho tumhara Shravan yahi hai, tumhare paas!" I said patting her cheeks and she opened her eyes.

She sat up straight within a second and looked at me. Fear clearly visible in her eyes.

"Sumo..." Before I could say anything, she hugged me tight as if her life dependent on me and started crying bitterly.

"Sumo shaant, dekho ab kuch nahi hoga!" I hug her back tightly as if protecting her from this cruel world.

I can see Preeti and Pushkar hugging each other as Preeti is also crying looking at her sister in this condition.

"Shravan!!" Sumo clutched my shirt in her fist. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes, I cannot see her in this state but I have to control them, for Sumo, she needs me.

"Sumo, bas bas shaant ho jao, kuch nahi hoga ab!" I said.

"Shravan please mujhe yaha se le chalo, mujhe nahi rehna idhar, please! Dam ghut raha hai mera iss kamre mein!" She said, still crying.

"Hum abhi chalte hai!" I said and looked towards Preeti and Pushkar. They both understood and Pushkar went out to get the car ready, where as Preeti took Sumo's luggage.

I helped Sumo to get up and we went out in the living room. No one said a single word.

Sumo went towards Nana Ji and he hugged her tightly, she cried again. Everyone bidded her goodbye and we all sat in the car.

Pushkar and Preeti sitting in front. Sumo kept staring out of the window and I could see tears falling.

After about fifteen minutes of silent car ride, we reached home. Sumo slept looking outside, her head resting on the window.

I pulled her back a little and put her head properly. I then went and opened her side of the door and lifted her in my arms, careful not to disturb her sleep.

Preeti and Pushkar took her luggage and we entered in the house. Lala ji was going to say something but Pushkar asked everyone to stay quite.

Everyone was shocked looking at Sumo in my arms, her face pale, eyes puffed. But papa's eyes showed something else, anger. I ignored everyone and went from there.

I went to our room and kept her on the bed. I switched on the AC and covered her with the blanket. Servant brought Sumo's luggage and kept it in a corner silently.

*******

It's almost 8 in the evening, a lot happened in the past few hours. Our marriage, Aditya, Sumo fainted, coming home and I am sure there are more to come.

I was sitting beside Sumo on my side of the bed. My head resting on the head rest.

She started sweating in her sleep. I quickly pulled the duvet off her body and wiped her face with a towel.

"Shravan!!" She shot open her eyes and sat straight.

"Yahi hu mai Sumo, kahi nahi gaya!" I said, she calmed down a bit and looked everywhere to see where she is.

"Hum ghar kab pahuche?" She asked. Fear was still visible in her eyes.

"Two hours back!" I said keeping the towel to a side.

"Tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi?" She asked.

"Tum so rahi thi, pareshan nahi karna chahta tha!" I said and she nodded looking down.

She leaned back and rested her head on the head rest. I intertwined our hands and as soon as our hands joined, she started sobbing.

"Sumo!" I called her very softly. My heart piercing looking at her in this state.

She didn't say anything, she just moved closer to my side of the bed and kept her head on my chest. I wrapped my hands around her waist hugging her protectively.

"Shravan mai thak gayi hu!" She said.

"Ab aur kuch nahi hone duga mai tumhe, sab bohot jald khatam ho jaayega!" I said hugging her tightly.

"Mai khaana lekar aata hu" I tried to move away but she stopped me.

"Mat jaao na Shravan, mujhe akele nahi rehna!" Her voice shivered. I obliged and sat in my previous position.

I messaged Pushkar to send a servant with our dinner and soon I heard a knock on our door.

"Sumo darwaza kholne jaau?" I asked and she moved away from me. I quickly went to open the door and took our food and went back to her.

I made her eat the dinner. After the dinner she went and changed her dress. She then lied on the bed and came closer to me and rested her head on my chest.

We slept hugging each other. In midnight Sumo woke up three times because of the nightmare.

I hope everything gets fine soon!