Some News...

Hello my wonderful readers!

I am so happy to see such a positive response to the Epilogue I posted some time ago! Writing this book has been such a great experience and I am so grateful for all of you!!!!

With that being said, I have some news I would like to share...

I have OFFICIALLY begun rewriting this story!

Do not fret, this book is not going anywhere.

I'm simply starting a new book, to improve upon what I have already written, because I know I can do better, and I know many of you seemed very eager at the potential of me doing a rewrite. 

I have 2.5 chapters done and I'm already so happy and excited to keep writing it! I won't be updating until I have much more written, so you don't have to worry about me going months without an update ;).

With that being said, here is an opportunity for you guys:

I am going to be changing the title of this book for the rewrite because I did not come up with the title for this book and (sorry) but I don't really like it that much.

SO, if any of you want to suggest a new title, you can either comment it here, post it on my wall, or even private message me! And, if you feel inspired enough, feel free to make your own cover for it too!

If someone suggest a title and cover that I like enough, whichever name you want will go on the cover as well as get a shoutout at the beginning of the rewrite! 

So, be creative my lovelies!

Thanks for reading,

You know you love me,
XOXO- Gossip Girl