Surprise

Please read this entire thing! Plssssssssssss

Hello readers!!!!! I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this is not a chapter update :/

HOWEVER
I have noticed that every time I update, there are a few of you commenting that you want more. And that really excites me and makes me really happy that you want to read my work!!!!!! And it really does want me to update more frequently.

BUT
I've noticed that those of you who comment asking for another update, don't vote for the chapter! Now, I don't want to force you to do anything cuz I ain't about that life. 

But I will offer you guys a proposal.

After every chapter I post, I will post goals that I want the reads and votes to reach. Depending on the amount of attention this book is getting at the time will determine how large the numbers are.

And, IF this story reaches my goals BEFORE my normal update time (I typically try and update on Saturday's), I will upload the next chapter sooner.

Is that something you guys would be willing to do? Give this book a little love with votes and I'll give you the next chapter? I think that's fair.

There is also one more catch; to be updated early, the read's number AND the votes number BOTH have to be reached.

If that is not something you guys are interested in then I will stick to my normal schedule, but you HAVE TO COMMENT AND GIVE ME YOUR OPINION, otherwise I won't know what you guys want.

That's all!!!

I hope you have a lovely day/night/morning depending on when ur reading this!!!!

XOXO- Gossip Girl