"No you guys are just as tired as me." You waved off.

"Oh come on, you can piggy back. It'll also help me train at the same time." He responded with no signs of his smile faltering. You sighed and stopped walking. He had walked up to you with his back facing you. You slowly got on his back waiting for him to get up. He slowly got up grunting, wrapping his arms around your legs.

"Let's go!" He yelled out before running foward. You heard his breathing became heavier. You were starting to feel bad, after intense training he finally got to take a break, but instead he decided to help you.

"Thank you," You whispered into Taehyung's ears and leaned your head forward to his neck to block the sun. You decided to close your eyes feeling a little tired from training today. You couldn't see the blush coating his face, as the sunset was blocking you from seeing it.
  ✿ ❁ ✿
"We're here Y/N, you can wake up now!" You heard Taehyung's voice ringing in your ear. You started to move your head slowly, feeling the soft material in your face. You felt him lower you to the ground.

Now you were fully awake. You planted your feet on the porch where Taehyung dropped you at. "Thank you again, you all! See you all tomorrow!" You waved at the boys. They waved back before walking away. You entered the dorm to see Jisoo passed out on the couch. You saw Jihyo waved at you.

"Jisoo went to training with you, but she got here a lot early. The moment she came in she ran to the couch and fell asleep immediately." Jihyo moved the pillow so Jisoo wouldn't get a neck cramp.

"There's food on the table if you're hungry. Sleep well I heard from Daniel there'll be more training tomorrow." She added.  You nodded and wished her goodnight.
                                   ✿ ❁ ✿
There you were running with Tzuyu while carrying weights. You ran passed Jimin seeing him have trouble controlling his ice powers. He slipped on the ice created from his shoe.

"Focus Y/N!" You heard Tzuyu yell at you. You turned your face to the front to see you almost ran into a tree. You saw Tzuyu was a lot more ahead of you, every time you ran you could never match her speed.

"This is too much!" You whined.

"If you want to be the next savior, you have to work for it!" She looked back at you.

As you guys were running Tzuyu stopped on top of the hill.

"That was such a nice run! We should go again."

You looked at her in horror. You dropped the weights in your hand and fell to the ground. You were trying to catch your breath. Your heart was beating fast making it hard for you to rest.

Tzuyu hadn't sweat at all. She didn't even look tired. She was jumping up and down to keep the energy she had.

"30 seconds are up! Let's go!" She ran down the hill with her hands up in excitement. You groaned and let out a scream of anger. You felt energy rush through your legs. You ran as fast as your legs could take you. Tzuyu looked behind in shock as she heard your battle cry.

There you were running as fast as you can. Passing Tzuyu in the process. You couldn't stop your legs, they just moved on their own. You felt an unknown aura emerging from your body as you ran. Finally taking control over your legs you stopped right before you crashed into a tree. 

You dropped the weights on the ground looking at the direction you came from. You saw Tzuyu running towards you with a big smile. Tzuyu suddenly hugged you. The smell of flowers entered your nose.

"That was amazing Y/N! How did you do that?" She looked at you in amazement.

"I don't know it felt like energy stored in my body came crashing out." You responded to her question.

"That was incredible, see this is progress." She nudged you with her elbow. You chuckled lightly at her response.

"We can take a break, why don't we watch your friends?" She said before linking arms with you and dragging you towards the boys.

You sat down on the bench beside Tzuyu who was on her phone, you took a look at Jungkook. He was with Sehun practicing on his stealth. Sehun has summoned a small tornado from his hand catching Jungkook off guard.

Immediately he was sucked up in the tornado helpless. Sehun lowered his hand causing the tornado to disappear. He helped Jungkook up before giving him a few words of advice. Jungkook nodded and started walking towards you.

'So he has the power to control wind.' You thought to yourself.
"Hey! How was training?" Jungkook asked you with a big smile.

"Exhausting, I'm on break right now." You leaned your head back closing your eyes.

"I see. I'm not really doing well at the moment." He scratched behind his neck.

"Don't worry you just lack the ability to be stealthy." You teased him.

"Haha very funny." He sarcastically laughed. It was quiet now. The awkwardness between the 3 of you could be seen.

"I'm so sore everywhere. I doubt I can walk properly tomorrow." You groaned out rubbing your neck and leg, which had cramps.

You didn't notice Jungkook looking at you with wide eyes before looking down blushing.  Tzuyu looked at her phone wide eyed.

'Does she not know what she's saying could be taken another way?'

Tzuyu looked at Jungkook to see his reaction. He was red all over playing with his hands.

'So he has a crush.'

That's when Tzuyu smirked with a plan in her head.