Chapter 9: Secrets

There are better people in the world, do not let the worst do the worst to you, you deserve the best in life.
                         ~anonymous

There stood Jin with his arms crossed and glaring at the both of you

"Well are you going to explain why the both of you ditched class and left campus?"

"No not really, but can we rest a bit though?" Jungkook responded before giving Jin's shoulders a pat. Jin had looked at him flabbergasted before grabbing his hand and giving it a tight squeeze. You saw how Jungkook winced.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! We'll explain! Can we at least sit down first? I am Exhausted!" Jungkook said before sitting down on a couch. You heard running coming down from the stairs.

"Y/N! Care to explain why you just left the campus like that?" You heard Hoseok behind you.

"We had no classes for today and we decided to get the materials for the festival." Jungkook said smirking at Namjoon.

Namjoon was not pleased.

"Oh really had no classes?" Namjoon said before playing something on his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook missed class today."

"And where are these materials?"

"I think what he meant to say was I had no classes." You said glaring at Jungkook.

"It's wasn't even an important class it was culinary! I didn't even sign up for that class!" Jungkook argued back.

"Be happy we're alive, we almost died!" He added.

This cocky bunny

"Died? How?!" Yoongi said looking at Jungkook in disbelief.

"We went into a forest and almost got killed by creatures." You said answering his question. Hoseok had both of his hands on each of your cheeks and inspected you.

"And you survived!?" It was Hoseok's turn to be shocked.

"Uh, yeah wow thanks for the compliment." You said feeling offended.

"Don't you have powers to defend yourself?" Jimin asked looking at you. Yoongi and Taehyung nodding in agreement.

"Wait you have powers!?" Jungkook asked looking at you with his mouth open. You slowly nodded.

"And you let me do all the work?!" He added.

"Hold up you have powers and you didn't even bother to tell me? Your best friend?" Hoseok asked making you face him.

"I was planning on telling you soon after I got tested." You muttered.

"How come I'm just now knowing this!" Jungkook said with big eyes.