Chapter 13: Bodhisattva

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
~anonymous

It was 5AM and you were currently tip toeing down the hall trying not to wake up the others

It was 5AM and you were currently tip toeing down the hall trying not to wake up the others. The AC was the only thing that filled the silence.

You saw Hoseok in his pajamas trying his best to stay awake. He was playing with the car keys.

"Why didn't you bring your car?" Hoseok grumbled.

"It was within walking distance and I decided to jog or whatever," you whispered.

"Besides you offered to take me back, if you don't want to I'll call an Uber."

"That's a waste of money, let's just go." Hoseok muttered.

The ride back was silent. As soon as you entered the dorm you went to take a shower. You then went back to sleep telling yourself that you'd wake up in a few hours.
✿ ❁ ✿
You were standing in-front of the headmaster's door feeling nervous. You finally mustered up enough courage to knock.

"Come in!" You heard a faint voice. You opened the door to see the headmaster smiling at you waiting for you to speak.

"Hi!" You said looking at the ground. Making eye contact with adults was the hardest part.

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The headmaster said before standing up.

"You know the history about Novis right?" You asked.

She nodded in return.

"Well what if I say Novis contacted me through a dream and called me Bodhisattva."

The headmaster widened her eyes. "Do you know what a Bodhisattva is?" She asked waiting for you to answering. You shook your head.

"Well a Bodhisattva is a term they used in the ancient times, it means our savior."

You felt your heart drop.

Savior? What!?

"Is there anything you need to tell me about your dream?" She asked.

You thought about it. The headmaster is in charge of everything here, and she might be able to help.

You nodded.

"There's this woman who chases her she has red hair. She had a scarred face, Novis told me she sent someone out to get me and that I shouldn't trust anyone."