[11]

It was much later that night after she completed her homework when the blue window suddenly pops up.

Congratulation! 

System update complete. 

Skill evolved into God's Eye: Low tier. 

Limiter removed.

'Hmm, limiter removed. So, all the things that have question marks before will now be shown I guess.' Hoshi then quickly finished her work and keep her book elsewhere. Once finished, she put everything elsewhere and ready to engage with the system.

"System, first, I wish to read my status board"

<Status board open>

"1, 2, 3 and 4 changes altogether

"1, 2, 3 and 4 changes altogether. Let's see, first, system, explain the meaning of my new race 'high-human' please"

<Defining High-human. High human is a human race but with additional ability, skill or enhanced speciality.>

"Hmm, this probably related to my evolved God's eye then... wait, system, does the user of God Tongue is also a high human."

<System analyzing. System result. Correct. The user of God Tongue is also a special ability passed down in Nakiri's bloodline>

"I see, system, currently, how many people are there?"

<System scanning. System calculating. System result. There's an uncounted number of High Human as of now.>

"...uncounted... system, is there a rule in counting them?"

<Yes. Analyzing upon meeting will allow the system to update their database>

"Fumu... ok then. Second, what is the ability of God's eye as of now?"

<Displaying God's eye: Lower tier (level 1) ability>

God's eye: Lower Tier (level 1)

All previous abilities included

Ingredient Likeability analysis

Menu Likeability analysis

"Likeability... system, please explain likeability"

<Defining Likeability. Likeability is the ability that allows the user to see ingredients or spices that will increase or decrease the appeal of a dish or menu. If the ingredient added has good likeability with the main dish, it will show in numerical value such as +2 etc., the same go vice versa>

Hoshi grinned. This is quite the addition. Meaning she can make dishes that give the best enhancement for the dish served. Fun~

"Alright then, third. What does it mean by the limiter removed? As far as I read, my skill, the gamer ability is still entitled as limited. What kind of limiter is removed?"

<System analyzing. System result. The removed limiter is the auto limiter imposed on the host's mind, spiritual and physical. Previously, if the host used 70% of the stamina or ability limit, the host will faint. But now, the host can use exceeding 70% and maximised the full gauge.>

"That... sounds good at first. Considering I do need to go beyond when facing others here... but not having a limiter at all is a bit... worrying. System, what will happen if I hit 100%?"

<System cannot answer the possibilities happened once host reach 100%.>

"Hmm... this is a bit worrisome. There must be something then... system, where is my limiter now?"

<The spectacle worn by the host is the limiter. If it is taken off, it will allow the user to go beyond precedented limit>

"Fair enough. Lastly, what is the cost for using this ability?"

<System cannot answer>

"...again" Hoshi just sighed and waved her hand to closed the window. This makes the fifth time system refused to answer the cost of using this skill. But now, with all the clues she had, she can make one possible conjecture.

If her skill were to evolve more- there's a very high possibility she will be tested very soon.

And that is... really bothersome.

Hoshi switches off the light and bid the stars goodnight.

-CS-

3 days later

Hoshi woke up that day, feeling all refreshed. Honestly, it was still quite early, considering its 4.30 am, but there's something she needs to do.

First, she checked all the herbs and seedlings she kept in the inventory. So far, she has never properly considered the concept of inventory until yesterday. She just realised,

It does not only preserve things so that it last long, but it maintains the condition of the item.

For example, if it's hot, it stays hot. If it's cold, it stays cold. If it's lukewarm, it's lukewarm

Then, if something that can only grow and strive in tropical weather- were to be kept in ever constant temperature in inventory, and regularly watered and given sunlight... doesn't this mean it allows them to grow better?

Growing tropical herbs especially is a bit hard, considering the weather around here. It requires constant monitoring.

But now, she can grow just fine without worrying if she needs to leave it for months.

Not only that, what if she managed to recreate again the mini greenhouse- but with additional auto function, and then was kept in the inventory with the herbs undisturbed altogether?

She will have her very own mobile greenhouse!

Well, Hoshi can experiment even more of different types of vegetables that require extreme weather and so forth. Hoshi grinned with endless possibilities.

Once she checked all the herbs and kept it again the inventory, after writing down the growth of each of them, she decided to walk towards Polar star Garden.

First, for a morning walk, and second...

"Oh, you're quite early today Hoshi"

"Hehe, thanks. And good morning to you, isshiki-senpai"

"Yep, good morning Hoshi"

... to strike a deal with a certain someone - Isshiki Satoshi.