[9]

Later that night, after the shower, she immediately went back to her room. Her room is room 304, next to Souma, room 303. All of her things already arranged in her room neatly. Clothes in the wardrobe, notebooks on the table, seedlings and pot neatly arranged by her window... she then lay down on her bed, decided to relax after a good shower.

Then, she said,

"Notification window"

<Notification window open>

Congratulation!

You have successfully passed the opening ceremony for High school first year in Totsuki. You can change job from Chef apprentice to Chef student.

Do You wish to accept?

<Yes>   <No>

"Yes, I wish to change job" she answered.

<Host accepting the offer. Occupation change from Chef apprentice to Chef student. Skill update>

Congratulation!

Due to fulfilling the condition of becoming a Chef student in Totsuki, skill evolved:

Analysis skill (level 10: MAX) now evolved into God Eye: lower tier (level 1)

<As host skill has evolved, requirement meets, the system will now update. Update complete in 24 hours>

"God Eye?!!" She immediately sat up due to shock. She has expected the skill will be evolved- but to become a God's eye was out of her expectation. Does this mean it is similar to Erina Nakiri, God Tongue? Maybe, with this, she can see if there are others who have the same skill??

This is too much - Hoshi just sighs. Power like this won't come free without cost...Then,

"Are you ok there, Kouhai? You sigh just now?" - asked a voice from the ceiling. Shocked, she immediately throws a pen that was in her hand to the ceiling.

"Woahh??" said the voice, trying to avoid the pen- causing him to fell down from the ceiling. Panic, Hoshi immediately grab a chair, ready to hit, when she saw... 

It was Satoshi Isshiki. And he was a bit shocked.

"Woah, easy there. I'm really sorry for frightening you. My name is Satoshi Isshiki and I am a second-year here. Sorry for suddenly frightening you..." he said, while sincerely apologising to his frightened Kouhai. It was out of his expectation when she suddenly throws the pen, and precisely at that. Though, he did felt guilty for shocking her.

Hoshi, who finally calmed down, lowered the chair and wear a calm face.

"I see, sorry for suddenly ready to all-out beating you... though you could use that door to knock and tell me though... well it doesn't matter. So, may I know why senpai suddenly called out to me?"

"Well..."

Suddenly, the door wide open, with Souma standing there.

"Hoshi! What happens? I heard a loud noise just now... Isshiki-senpai?"

"Ahh, sorry, sorry. I was about to invite 'him' like how I invite you to the welcoming party. But, I never thought that it was actually her. And accidentally frightened her. I'm really sorry" Isshiki said, bowed down. Honestly, if he knew that it was a she, he won't be doing that. Now he truly feels embarrassed.