MHS: Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

Nakapasok kami ng tahimik sa bungad ng dungeon pero may humarang sa amin. Lalaban na sana ako kaso pinaalis agad ako ni Dana.

"Jacob samahan mo si Skie, be his guard. Rizelle be with him too. Kami na dito" Rizelle and Jacob came with me as,  Dana, Marcus, Penelope and Charles cleared our way.

As we get near at the last cell, I could hear, the scrutinizing wail of Heaven. It made me furious, how dare them hurt her? Fastening my pace I arrived at her cell. I ordered Jacob and Rizelle hide and wait for my sign.

When I saw her, she was tied, both hands and feet, she was helpless, her hair wasn't tied, her clothes were tattered and ruined. She has many wounds, scratches and bruieses, the ground was almost filled with her blood and she barely could open her eyes. Her breathing was complicated, which made her situation worst.

The fury inside me arose as I heard Domigo Elemro's laughter. He was laughing endlessly and I wished him to die on laughing. I raised my gun pointing at him but when he sighed and shook his head signing 'no', I sensed someone getting near Heaven.

"Shoot him your girl will be dead" I looked at the perpetrator, and it was Vincent Elemro

"Why...did you came... Skie? I--i didn't asked you to come" she said weakly, part of me soften but I didn't mind it. Mamaya na yon, her safety comes first.

"Try shooting her, the beast in me will sentence you demise" I said coldly, for a teen like me, I can scare every one. And the Grande Mafia knows how dangerous I was.

In this situation I could make both of them down. I calculated everything as I made a sign.  In one swift move both of them were down. Rizelle manage to shoot Vincent Elemero on his leg while Jacob shoot Domingo Elmero near his heart.

"How about that? It wasn't me who shoot them but my acquaintances, will you shoot her?" I asked

A smirk plastered on my lips, my worry about her lessen, but some of the organizations staff came. They were holding guns. I didn't mind them because despite their guns, Jacob and Rizelle can manage them.

"Go, kalagan mo si Heaven, kayang kaya namin ang mga duwag na to"

I followed Jacob's words because I trust their strength. And before I could fully unleash Heaven, I knew all of them were dead. My trust weren't in vain. Then I heard Rain's voice.

"Go out of there, the Mafia was here already, take the opposite way" dinig ko

"The others?"

"There here"

"Were on our way"

Tinulungan ako ni Jacob buhatin si Heaven at manaka-naka namang klinaklaro ni Rizelle ang daan. We successfully came out of the building and truthfully the Mafia was here.

Ng marating namin ang pinangalingan namin, nandon na ang family car nila Heaven, and alam kong nandoon ang dalawang Mafia Bosses.

I came near them

"Skie, thank you for saving my hard headed daughter" saad ni Sir Peter, he was so good on concealing his emotions when he was at work. And kahit na puno na ng sugat si Heaven he still remained calm.