Chap 1

3rd person POV

JK sighed🥱 thinking to himself that he should've slept last night instead of practicing old choreos, he got tired just after meeting a few ARMYs, he was worried that he might disappoint them with my weary face". Looking at Jungkook, Namjoon suggested to everyone to take a break.

Just as everyone was settling down for a break, a girl broke through the entrance, a pretty girl, as she walked in everything slowed around Jungkook. Everyone got startled and looked at her but she didn't notice, she was busy brushing off something from her shirt and when she noticed that she attracted everyone's attention, she got startled and cursed so loud that it broke Jungkook's slow-mo bubble. As she sat beside a boy everything got back to how it was but he couldn't take his eyes off her. She was chuckling with a boy beside her, her laugh is so beautiful, and when she smiled, that Jungkook could listen to his heartbeat. All of the time, Jungkook was waiting for her turn to come, at last, she came up, they were sitting age-wise and Jungkook was sitting at the end, "aaishh I can't wait anymore" he shouted and V turned to him looking shocked.

Y/N POV

"Fuck Fuck Fuck, I'm fuckin late and oh god this rain. Did I come from my precious country all the way here just to get WET, I'll have to get in somehow and make my investment success. FUCK! The gates are closed! What should I do??? " y/n was thinking what to do, she decided to try to emotionally blackmail some guard, she started looking for someone who looked soft and also had the guts to fight for you with others. Let's go. FIGHTING!

Y/N: Oppa pls let me get in, I'm sorry that I'm late, pls pls pls.

Guard: I'm sorry ma'am l, I can't.

Y/n: Oppa pls, you and I both know the value of our hard-earned money and I came all the way here from your country not just to get wet, I need to meet the ppl who saved my life I need to thank them... all my hard work to get to Korean visa to get to Seoul will go in vain.

It seems like he bought it, but IT IS true that y/n had to cry her lungs out to her parents, also had to do a part-time job "being a CEO's daughter" and whatnot, yes she is quite rich but her father thinks fangirling over dancing boys is a waste of time but she wanted to study in Korea, she also got accepted by an American University with good scholarship in Incheon and ofcourse her father never wanted her to go to Korea because he thought she was going there for BTS but that was not it, she won't give up her life for boys she wanted to study Global Affairs a really great program only found in that University and her another reason was that she loved that country. And that is why she had to run away from her home, whatever let's focus on this...
Guard: wait let me talk to others

.....................................
Guard: ok get in, consider yourself lucky cuz you were soaked and alone I can use that as an excuse.
Y/n: thank you so much Oppa l, ill give you a gift before I go, saranghae!

"YASSS I saved my money and from going in vain omg I'm so smart" y/n thought to herself

Y/n fixed herself and opened the door, the door clicked as she entered and saw something on her shirt "oh! what's that? AAAAA shoo shoo" she flicked that small spider, a thing that disgusts her the most in this world, she looked up and saw... "WHAT THE FUCK?!" she shouted. (some staff came and threatened to kick her out of there and she quietly went on to look for her seat.)

"THAT WAS SO EMBARASSING, someone kill me, but why was every single person in this hall staring at me and oh even BTS got startled when I screamed fuck why am I like this, KIIILLL MEEE, you know what..." she decided to just act as if nothing happened, and took out her lifesavers, her phone and earphones.
As she sat, still a whole lot of eyes were staring at her... suddenly someone poked her, it was a fanboy who was giggling at her.
You: what are you giggling at?? And why did u poke me?!
Fanboy: you were really cute out there, I just wanted you to know that we all had just settled down for a break and it was all quiet when you decided to storm in, so no need to be embarrassed.
You: oh so sweet of you to inform me about that, sorry for misunderstanding you.
Fanboy: it's ok let's be friends, I'm Ivan, lol Idk how to start a conversation, so you start.
You: LOL. I'm Y/N
TIME SKIP
So after a long session of chitchatting and fangirling, at last, their turns came to meet their GODS 😮

Y/N POV

Guess what? You MET ALL OF THE SEVEN GODS, all of them were so kind, humble and funny, Seokjin also named you something like mun chadangi, RM said it meant door-breaker and Yoongi and Hobi were laughing at you, that was embarrassing but it's okay, it will become a memorable moment after some time.                                                                                                              

Jimin was charming just as you have seen in other fans' videos and V was so cute you could just pack him in your bag and take him home but Jungkook your bias seemed a bit zoned out today, you went to him but he looked lost, you got a bit worried for him but after a minute he was okay, so everything went well. 

You also gave your fan account's insta id so they could follow you, I doubt they would though cuz it seems like their company controls that account but it's okay you had a good time which was enough for you.

3rd person POV

"Aah! at last, she came to me." Jungkook thought, she was saying something but Jungkook was busy admiring her beautiful face and features, suddenly he was shaken off from his thoughts, she looked worriedly at him and was asking "JK, are you okay? what happened?" he smiled and said that I was fine, thinking how it was sweet of her to get worried for just him zoning out, even her voice is beautiful for him. "Jeez, what's going on with me, so cringy of me I am fanboying over my fan like what?  I guess I am being like that cuz I haven't dated for a long time but somehow I feel I want to meet her again" Jungkook thought to himself and he got so happy when she told him that he was her bias, she even brought banana milk for him and gave him her fan account ID, which gave him an idea or a chance to meet her again.

A/N
Hehe, I know JK's thoughts in this fic are very cringy and Kdrama, but I like it, hope you do to and if not KKEOJYEO (get lost) you can give feedback in a positive manner though.