Chap 2

Y/n came from her country to South Korea after a heated debate with her father about where she should go for her University. Her father had many friends and a lot of them had daughters who were going to either USA or Canada or UK, you know the big and reputed countries and South Korea was unknown to her father so it didn't mean anything to him but a country with a famous boy band, it was the same for his friends. Her father friends were so annoying that sometimes they to show off about their daughter's university they would call up for weird reasons like from where can they book the tickets or how to apply for a visa even though had travel agents, sometimes y/n felt like to burn their (y/n's father's friends) stupid asses in boiling oil and cut their dicks to pieces and serve them as the cheapest dish in the world, (phew that was just the author venting out, mianhae!). 

However y/n with the help of her cousins and her mother who knew South Korea was a good country unlike those illiterate bitches (y/n father's friends), managed to convince her father and came to South Korea. She did an internship to save some money for the fanmeet and there she was. [you see BTS what ARMY going through to meet you, thank you for loving us :)] 

After an eventful long day, y/n was able to check into her University on time and got time to settle down in her dorm and unpack, her roommate Sohee was cute, they talked over a few drinks and snacks, and were quick to get along with each other. It was a memorable day, y/n thought to herself while going to her bed, she couldn't wait to discover the country she had been watching on dramas and MVs for so long and wondered if she would also get a namja chingu (boyfriend)  like the ones she has been watching in K dramas, someone whom she can lean on, someone who appreciates and acknowledges her and someone who loves her at her worst. 

Scrolling through her DMs before going to sleep, y/n discovered a message request on her BTS fan account, it was from another ARMY account, she decided to see what was the text about.

_army.jjk_: Hi ARMY, I recently followed your fan account, and it is a wonderful account, where you have expressed how you went through so many hardships and BTS helped you overcome it and how you managed to come to Korea. Your mini vlogs and your overall content are so good, they have inspired me so much, I hope I can become a good person like you and not crib about my teeny weeny problems. I want to be friends with you and be there for you at harsh times as a fellow ARMY. 

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Jeon Yeobeen, I am from Busan, glad you managed to come to Korea, we can hang out sometime later if you want me to show you around Busan. Also, there is an advantage if you go to Busan this month, you might meet Jungkook or Jimin accidentally on the road because you know BTS is taking a break, they might go to their hometown. Let me know ;)

Y/n was surprised by the ARMY's thought on her account everyone liked the account because of BTS but for the first time, someone acknowledged her hardships and how she overcame them. Of course, she had been talking to random ARMYs and making friends around the world and fangirling with them. So it was nothing new for her but this time she had a feeling that this army might become her close friend. She replied...

_epiphany_: HI Yeobeen! Thank you so much for appreciating my work and you are the first person who didn't only fangirl but also acknowledged how I overcame all the challenges. Gumawoyo, it means so much to me. Sure I'll be your friend and I was planning to go to Busan with my friends this month, just got to know about BTS's vacation, my life will become fanfiction if I collided with JK or Jiminie but unfortunately, I don't have good luck with meeting celebrities, there are many incidents I'll tell you about them later. So cool! I'll let you know about the Busan trip. Thank you once again! Good Night/Jalja!

Y/n wanted to know more about her new army friend but couldn't keep the conversation going as she felt sleepy as hell, and she fell asleep with a smile on her face before she could read the reply.

Ding Ding, her notification ringed... 

Notifcation: Fanstagram

_army.jjk_: Goodnight! And don't say you have bad luck with celebs, you never know....

Hi! Dear readers, hope you are enjoying my fanfic. I have been busy with my college and stuff so couldn't write for a long time, sorry for being so irregular, and thank you so much for reading my fanfic and voting for it. Please feel free to suggest anything to make my story interesting and hot ;). I am planning to add a few twists in the story like deep secrets about jjk and all, you know like Mafia or gangsters, or something new, could you help me out with the twist. Also, I have opened an Instagram account __nabi.a__, please follow and let me know what content do you want.

Love,

Nabi.