Epilogue

*A/N*

It is the INTERNATIONAL FANMEET DAY today with BTS and Jungkook is not in a good mood as he got scolded by his manager but he is hoping to cheer up when he'll meet the ARMYs and here it begins. Fans from around the world came there just to meet them, just the thought of it cheered Jungkook up...
After some time when the members got a bit exhausted also when the fans got tired of standing in the long queue, they all decided to take a break. Everyone was seated down when Suddenly the door squeaks, all the heads turned towards the door cuz everyone knew the time was up to enter the hall long ago, so everyone got curious who is that lucky person who got to get in so late and will now become the center of attention for all including the BTS.
There came a girl in a super hurry and kinda messed up, not much dressed up, a bit wet bcuz of the drizzling, and when she looked up, as felt the quietness of the room and saw the horrible faces of the crowd. She screamed AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA until staff came and stopped her, she quickly apologized to the whole crowd and the staff and sat in some random middle row and started to act like she is busy on her phone.

Never Knew. JJKOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara