Chap 3

3rd person POV

It's been a month since Y/N settled in her University in Incheon, and since she was quite a playful and outgoing person, she made lots of friends both from Korea and many different countries. Y/n also got quite close to the owner of the fan page account _army.jjk_, no actually really close, so close that she had shared one of her secrets from her dark past. Y/n may be a friendly person and may seem like she is an open book but that's not the case, she rarely shares her life problems or little things that bother her with someone even if it's her bestie cuz she thinks everyone has their own problem, why should she add more stress to their lives, and also she has trust issues as every time she opened up her heart to someone, that person either has judged her or has shared her views with someone else, so she's kinda afraid to open up to anyone and thinks that sharing her problem shows that she is weak.

However, she does open up in Weverse, the web platform where fans get multimedia content and communicate with other fans and the specific artist. In weverse, every person is anonymous, so whenever Y/n's bottle of emotions gets full, she shares her feelings there and other ARMYs comfort her and gives pieces of advice. But _army.jjk_ was the first person in ten years to open up Y/n's heart, maybe because she or he wasn't judgemental or maybe because Y/n thought she won't ever get to meet that person, so it's fine to share her problems with him/her as she won't have to face him/her with her unveiled weak side.

Y/n POV

You just came back from your morning jog, and check your phone to see if there is an email or important work. Yor faced glowed up as you read the _army.jjk_ 's message notification asked what were your plans for today and if you can meet up with her/him as he/she came to Incheon for some work and might leave tomorrow. You got a little flustered by the sudden suggestion of meeting up, cuz you thought, you will never meet have to meet with the person with who you shared about your dark past with as you thought you won't have to face her/him with your flaws all revealed. But somewhere inside you also had the desire to meet with your fellow Army, you were curious about that person. While deciding on whether to meet with _army.jjk_, your alarm for your class rang and you didn't even bathe yet, you left the text seen and got ready for your class.

After your classes finished at 4 pm, you were reminded of the text from _army.jjk_ while talking about BTS with your other Army friends. You decided to meet up with her/him, as you thought it might be the first and last hangout, and then you can start ignoring her/him like you always do whenever you feel you are vulnerable to a person. So you both agreed to meet up in Songdo Central Park at 7 pm.

It's 7 pm now and it was the time to meet _army.jjk_ at Songdo Central Park. You were kinda uncomfortable about this rendezvous but now you can't back off as you have already agreed to meet and were sitting on a bench waiting for her/him. You told her/him what you were wearing, so she/he could find you easily. It was 7:30 pm now, but there was no sign of the person, you were waiting for. Suddenly, a guy wearing all black clothes and a black mask came and sat next to you, you thought that was a little creepy, but after scanning him, he seemed quite fashionable, it's just everything was in black. You texted _army.jjk_ but she/he didn't reply, so you decided to wait for another 20 minutes and eat the gimbap roll while you were waiting for that person. As you put the first piece of gimbap in your mouth, you saw a homeless guy looking at your gimbap, you felt bad for him, so after eating another piece you gave him the other eight pieces of gimbap.

The guy in all black noticed what you did and asked "Won't you be hungry, you only ate two pieces.", you replied, "I can go home and just cook a bowl of ramen for myself whereas he can't afford to eat". It suddenly hit you that the voice of that guy sounded familiar, it was matched with a person, who nobody would imagine sitting in the Songdo Central Park. You got curious and started to argue with yourself that it can't happen, but being you, you couldn't hold your curiosity in so you asked the guy if you ever met him before, cuz his voice sounded really familiar. He chuckled and said, "yes, we did, I'll tell you where if you promise not to freak out or give out any kind of loud reaction". You found that promise weird but since you have nothing to lose with this weird promise, you agreed to it. However, when he removed his mask, you were dumbstruck and your breathing stopped, but because of your promise, you couldn't react.

Hi! Dear readers, hope you are enjoying my fanfic. I have been busy with my college and stuff so couldn't write for a long time, sorry for being so irregular, and thank you so much for reading my fanfic and voting for it. Please feel free to suggest anything to make my story interesting and hot ;). I am planning to add a few twists in the story like deep secrets about jjk and all, you know like Mafia or gangsters, or something new, could you help me out with the twist. Also, I have opened an Instagram account __nabi.a__, please follow and let me know what content do you want.

Love,

Nabi.