Chapter 20 : Kir

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Clash of Red and Black Arc.
Episodes 495 - 500
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Senki yawned, it was early in the morning and in a few seconds she can go home and wash up then go back to watch Mizunashi Rena

Senki yawned, it was early in the morning and in a few seconds she can go home and wash up then go back to watch Mizunashi Rena. With her was a different FBI agent she didn't knew.

Her phone beeped as she looked at the notification from Hakase. She grinned as she looked at the clock impatiently.  When it signalled that the last minute passed she bolted out of the door and ran, passing Akai and James.

“I wonder what's got her so excited?” James mused.

“Ma'am! No running inside the hospital” a nurse said. “Ah g-gomen” she bowed and speed walked to the underground parking lot as James laughed.

She arrived at her house and changed to fresh clothes after a hot shower that woke her up. She then went straight to Hakase's. Conan was already there, “Ah That was quick” Hakase said as she sat down next to Conan.

“I upgraded your glasses” he said. “I changed the color of the trackers' marks for each of you, per your request. Red for Shinichi and Blue for Senki” He said, “I also made multiple trackers and glasses, Senki”

“Arigato here's the payment” she said as she took the box of glasses. “why do you need them.. in different color?” Conan deadpanned. “To match my outfits” she shrugged, “There's white, black, blue, gold frames” she said, “Ah thanks for putting it in a leather pockets or pouches” she opened the leather pouches in different colors if you haven't guessed.

“Why do-”

“To store the trackers. Unlike someone who puts them in their pockets, not caring if they get damaged or something” Senki said wearing the white rimmed glasses and put the trackers in a black pouch and safetly in her pocket.

“Well then I'll be getting some breakfast somewhere, Ai-chan babysit floof, Hakase has the spare key and I'll see you all next time” she left.

Arriving at a cafe she ate some food quietly. Then her phone rang, it was from Conan. She answered it.

“Senki-neechan” he called.

“Hai?”

“We're at the Hospital right now.. are you still eating food?” he deadpanned. “Yeah, I arrived just a few minutes ago when I had to get my laptop in my office.” She said “I accidentally left it there a couple of days ago.”

“Anyways, We talked to the nurse who Eisuke-niichan asked about Mizunashi Rena-san, and we found out that there's a person from the organization that infiltrated the hospital” He said.

“Do they know that she's here?”

“No, but we plan on finding out who the infiltrator is. Oh and Jodie-sensei is asking when you'll get he-Uwah hey!” He yelled. “Oh hello senki!” Jodie chirped as Senki sweatdropped gesturing to the nearby waitress for the bill.