Chapter 13:

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
Episode 325
Red horse inside the Flame:
Incident Part

Episode 326
Red horse inside the Flame:
Investigation Part

Episode 327
Red horse inside the Flame:
Solution part
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

I sighed arriving at Ran's place knocking on the door. A boy opened the door, "ah who are you?" we asked at the same time.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"Ah your Kudo Shinichi's Sister!" Kazuha said, a friend of Ran and Shinichi from Osaka with Hattori. Hattori seemed to look at Conan in surprise, 'He must know' I thought.

"Ehhh?!" Hattori yelled. "Yer actually, the, Kudo Senki?" he asked. I blinked nodding confused. "You cracked so many cases!" he said. "Ahh yes..?" I said.

"Your a bit wet Senki, You got caught in the rain?" Ran asked. "Yes, but I'm glad its raining, with all the arson and the arsonist still out there" I said eating.

"Arsonist?" Hattori repeated.

"Since the beginning of the year, there's been a number of serial arson cases in the metropolitan area." Ran started to explain. "When you say 'serial' do you mean that the same method is used in each incident?" He asked.

"No, there's no similarities in how the fires started, but..there's something always left behind at the scenes" Mouri said. "A figurine of a red horse" he said.

"A red horse"

"I see. It matches the police's codename for arsonists, 'Red Horse', The arsonist must be doing this to mock the police" Hattori said. "They're probably saying something like 'I'm the arsonist, if you think you can catch me, then go ahead and try'"

"Well the fact that no one died in the three cases can be called a blessing in disguise" Mouri said. "So, are those three cases related somehow?" Hattori asked. "It appears that the three cases are unrelated" He answered.

"the fires were scattered all over the area. If I'm not mistaken, the first one was on the 1st block of Rizen-chou, The second was on the second block of Toriya-chou, and the third was on the third block of Okuho-chou" Mouri listed off.

"Then the next one should be on the fourth block of somewhere" Hattori said. "Y-yeah, since it's possible the arsonist is setting these fires randomly. The police are keeping watch on all Fourth Blocks in the metropolitan area" Mouri said.

'Whoa he's so talkative when he drinks'

"But there's a lot of fourth blocks, aren't there?" Ran asked. "I think I might know a place they might target" Hattori said, "A little while ago, Kusakawa-san asked me to do him a favor" he started.

"He wanted me to investigate a person, who was seen in the middle of the night on the fourth block of haido city. Well I don't have anywhere to go this weekend" Hattori said "Well, why don't Uncle. Sister, This brat and I pay a visit to this client's house tomorrow" and ruffled Conan's hair.

"Eh.. why me?" I asked. "Do you have a date with someone?" Hattori asked cheekily, I sighed frowning as I shook my head. Kazuha seemed to notice and elbowed Hattori..

"You can take Dad and Senki-neechan but not Conan-kun" Ran said "He has a field trip tomorrow"

"A FIELD TRIP?! You might be able to find a lead to this serial arson case and you intend to go on a carefree field trip?!" Hattori yelled "You brat!"

"Eh why not? He's a kid afterall" Kazuha said. "But what about the weather, it's still raining" Mouri said, still flushed from the drinks.