Chapter 1: Home

Night fell as a heavy downpour came. At an Airport A woman with long caramel brown hair stepped out. Wearing a Sweater and some pants as she pulled a black suit case with a messenger bag on her shoulders.

"How... unlucky of me to arrive back home at heavy rain. I also have to clean the dust.. I should stay with Hakase for awhile" She said softly as she reached her free hand letting it get soaked by the rain.

Finally a Taxi arrived and she told the directions. Leaning on the passenger sit she thought for a bit. 'Shin-kun went missing~ Either of the Organizations better not have cause it' She thought as she looked out to see water falling down the window.

Reaching at an Intersection she payed her fine and took out her clear umbrella. A type of Umbrella only used for rain not sun. She walked a couple of streets feeling nostalgic.

'How long has it been since I walked down this path?'

Reaching two familliar buildings. One was her home where her family lived though Currenlty was only occupied by her Little brother, And a white modern Building.

But she could see something white on the floor. 'Did the Hakase let one of his coats fly off in the rain?' She thought walking but then ran up as she realized she was wrong.

A small girl with brown hair wearing an overside lab coat. She was drenched. Quickly The woman placed her messenger bag on her suitcase as she carried the child with one arm and the pulled the suitcase infront of the modern white house.

"Hakase!" She called. The door opened revealing A man with silver gray hair , with glasses over his eyes. And a lab coat attire.

"Oh Senki, Who's that?" The man asked rushing to the gates using his coat as a cover from the rain. They quickly went inside.

"Found her infront of my house." Senki said."she looks familliar though" she muttered looking at the kid. A familliar light brown permed hair.

'No she cant have turned to a kid' She thought shaking her head. Turning to the man she asked "Hakase... where is Shinichi?"

He paused and filled her in on everything.
Her eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"Case with Mouri" The professer answered. "Can I use the bathroom and the couch?" She asked. "Sure, go on. I'll be at the back" he said jacking his thumb to a door.

"Hai. Thanks Hakase" She said as she grabbed clothes and went to a door.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ • ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Senki walked out in fresh pajamas. A black pajamas, Long sleeves with white designs. With cute shoes.

Walking out she could see the girl jumping out of bed. But open seeing Senki the girl visibly relaxed.

"Two-Faced" The child said and Senki's blue eyes narrowed till it widened. "Shiho? What happened?" She asked slowly. "They killed her..." The child.. Shiho said quietly.

"Who?" Senki asked stiffening readying herself for the worst.

"My sister" Shiho said looking up with tears fallen.

Shiho was called mature, cold and aloof but she had a soft, sensitive side reserve for those close and Senki was one of them.

Senki turned white then glared. "Who? Who did it?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Gin." Was the answer.

"Looks like I have to have a talk with that bastard" Senki said moving her hair back. "I.... Where is your little brother?" Shiho asked. "Shinichi.... I assume that he was forced to take the drug you took, he's in his First Grade body" Senki said calmer.