AUTHORS NOTE!!!

HEY EVERYONE. Look new author's note here I got alot to explain so let me explain. 

First I wanna thank you for all the views on this story. I'm glad you all seem to love this shitty story....well now somewhat decent story. I made this story years ago and finished it years ago which is why it sucks so much but i'm still glad you all enjoyed it. 

I hope you enjoy it better because I remade it how I liked it and I really like it so I hope you all like it too. 

A second book will be coming out soon maybe in the next few months from now but no promises. I know you all want a second book and a second book will be coming out but I was thinking that maybe I do one that's a crossover of DC Legends of Tomorrow and go from there? AND NO I WILL NOT BE KILLING LEONARD I PROMISE! (That's the reason I lost touch with that show because they fucking killed him off and that made me so pissed!!) but that won't happen if I write another book...

It's going to take me a while tho because I have other stories to finish and with my depression and anxiety and everything going on in the world it's been rough but because i'm probs quitting YouTube, i'll have more time to write my second book for things y'all want second books about. But anyways. 

I have other stories to write, but I have plenty of more Flash Stories so if ya want a guy then comment (That goes for Ronnie, Harrison Wells, the other universe Wells, HR Wells, Julian Albert, Eddie, Wally, and Hartley so comment a boi!!)