Moving to seoul

Busan

In a big house made of wood, people could be seen carrying packed boxes.
In a particular room of the house, a petite Boy with light black hair [Yep, I chose the black haired pic from characters coz many fanfics have pink Jimin ☺].
Beside him was an elder woman with light brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with a cardigan and black suit pants.
"Jimin-ah, are you ready to move?"
Mrs Park MinJi, Park Jimin's mother, comfortingly drew circles on her son's back.

While she had created a big name company in Seoul, her parents had insisted on keeping Jimin back in Busan for they believed that the big city is not the best place for Jimin's growth.
Thus, for the 15 years of his life, Jimin lived in Busan with his grandparents but now....
They had passed away three months ago, just a week before new year and his mom had finally decided to move Jimin to Seoul along with her.

MinJi always visited her busan home once in two months and stayed for three days at least.
Jimin was innocent but he knew all the hardwork his mother does after his father passed away ten years back so their familial bond is very strong.
MinJi was an alpha and his father was also an alpha but he turned out to be an omega.
MinJi always hoped that if she had a child, it would be an omega.
Why?
Because she wanted to pamper him and not burden Her child with the company.
She had already planned everything and knew what she wanted for the future.

"I'm ready eomma. It's been three months since they passed away and they always took great care of me. I'm glad I lived in busan."
Jimin says as he wipes his last tears and gives his mother a cute eye smile.

MinJi smiled back at her son and they finally moved down to the parking lot where a car was waiting for them to take them to the big bustling city, Seoul.

After hours of riding the car, the two people finally reached Seoul and reached the rich district.
Rich district is an area where the houses of very rich/powerful people are built of which, Park Mansion was one of them.

The mansion lied beyond a big gate and across a green lawn. Outside the mansion stood an elderly man who bowed and welcomed them.

 Outside the mansion stood an elderly man who bowed and welcomed them

"Jiminie, this is our Butler and he manages this mansion. He's Hyuk." MinJi introduced.
Jimin who was hiding behind his mother shyly came forward and while flashing his great eye smile he said in a cute and innocent voice, "Lesh get along well... "
Jimin turned red and hid behind his mother again.
He had accidentally stuttered and said "Lesh" instead of "Let's".
He wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it.

Hyuk smiled at the boy's cuteness.
He thought, 'Ma'am really said the right things. Her son really is shy, cute, beautiful and above all polite and nice.'
He smiled back and greeted Jimin As well.

"Hyuk, I'm a bit tired so I'm going to take a nap. Please show Jimin his room so that he can change and unpack."
MinJi patted Jimin's back one last time with a smile and headed to her room beside the staircase.