Together(prt 2)

2006, February 11, 3:45pm
Audio log 5:
"Patton has been acting weird since last night. He's holding something back and I'm not sure what it is. We have been hanging out together a lot since we found out we were soulmates. We haven't made it official that we are boyfriends, but we slip in the occasional 'I love you.' I want to take him out for a date but I think that's something he would want to do first. He likes handling situations the way he likes it. That's probably why Remus and the anxiety side were outcasted with me."

There was a slight pause

"I wasn't outcasted on purpose. I'm the opposite of Patton meaning I'm bad in thomas' mind so I'm here with the other two. Back to the topic though I think patton is hiding something from me. It might be a surprise or something serious going on with the lights. I'll ask later. I'll be recording it...I don't think I will tell him that though."

2006, February 11th, 7:22pm
Audio log 6:
There was the sound of movement and the logger being placed down somewhere.

"You can come in patton."

There was a sound of a door opening and then closing.

"...What is it Deceit is something wrong?"

"Kind of...are you ok you've been acting weird and distant from me for a week or so..."

"Oh no everything is fine! Just been busy with Thomas lately and my minds just kind of been drifting."

"Oh ok...do you want to hang out for a while then?"

"No I'm a little busy, but I'll see you tomorrow! ok?"

"Sure."

The door opened and closed again, and the logger was picked up.

"He lied to me. He isn't fine. He isn't busy with Thomas. And he definitely isn't busy now. What the hell is he hiding from me...I tried up right and asking...maybe he needs a break from me? I can be a bit overwhelming and Patton does have a tendency to lie when he doesn't want to make someone feel bad...if he is still stressing by next week then I definitely need to push for the truthful answer. I'll log on his behavior tomorrow at the end of the day."

2006, February 12th, 10:36pm

"He seemed fine today...maybe he did just need a break...he apologized for last night...I don't know. I might just be paranoid. I think I might start recording our conversations more just to listen to them back. I'll delete them if they aren't eventful."

I paused the log. I should sleep it's past midnight anyway. I put the audio logger into the box and put everything else on top of it and put the box next to my bed. This is getting weird.

I have no idea how to tell y'all how much I like telling the story like this-it's super fun making you all upset at the characters-till next chapter!