Together(prt 1)

2006, February 10th, 4:24 pm.
Dear diary,
I am sooooo sorry for not writing in so long! I've been with Deceit the whole time though, and it's been great!
He's pretty funny in a completely different way than me. It's normally complaining about Remus, or the new side, He is anxiety but he still hasn't picked out his name yet. he showed up close to Christmas last year and wears a lot of black, not the nicest color but I guess it suits him.

Me and Deceit are just trying to become close friends before we start a full relationship but there is the occasional "I love you" and kiss.  You want to know something cool though! I was the one that kissed him first! Surprising right! He was blushing a lot though and it was super cute!!! I honestly do love him very much. I want to do something special for him...

Maybe I should ask him on a date...yeah. Yeah! He would love that! He likes spending quality time with me what is better than going on a date with him! I'll have to make plans though, you don't mind do you diary? Hopefully you don't.

5:36 pm

Date plans/steps:
Where? I can probably get Roman to set up something in the mind palace. Don't tell him why.
When? 7:30 next Friday night, everyone else will be busy "helping" Thomas with studying and rehearsal.
How? Surprise janus on Friday by telling him Roman made something cool or something like that.

That's a pretty simple plan to follow I got this! Just have to wait for Friday to come and ask him! Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy!
Till then diary!
-Patton

2006, February 11th, 7:15pm
Dear diary,
I am terrified. I don't think I can ask him. I've been getting more and more anxious by the day and I don't know Why! I'm so worried something will go wrong...maybe I should postpone it...that might work I have more time to calm down and relax. Sure...I'll just have to find another time thomas doesn't need me very much. I'm worried that might not be for awhile though.

Look on the bright side though, I get to watch Roman help rehearse and Logan help Thomas study! A nice relax day. I'm sure me and Deciet can hang out then, just a nice calm, normal hang out. Take my mind off these stressful things.

I tugged on the string to let him know I want to see him. He tugged back, twice. He'll be here soon! Well I've got to go diary, talk to you later!
Love,
Patton

It's getting late I should really go to bed...i close the diary and pick up all the trinkets and placing them back in the box. I slip the box next to my nightstand slid someone comes in it doesn't look too suspicious.

So far nothing bad has happened.

I just worry for what will come in later entries.

YES! I finished this chapter and I know it's kind of short. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See y'all later!