Final Beat

★5 years later★

It's been 5 years since Taehyung's surgery happened, by those 5 years Jungkook started to get along with Jimin and Yoongi, he also started to be more open with people.

He already graduated in college he's now a photographer like he ever wanted.

But what is good is that he's finally out of his shell, thanks to that one person.

Today Jungkook is sitting on the seashore of the same beach him and Taehyung made a promise to come back again.

Jungkook keep playing the bracelet Taehyung gave him 5 years ago at this exact same place.

He's busy staring at the sunset, admiring it and remembering what Taehyung told him about sunset before, when he suddenly feel an arm wrapped around his neck and a kiss on his head.

He looked up and saw Taehyung smiling brightly.

"What are you thinking Kookie?" Taehyung asked and sit beside him.

"Nothing, just wondering how time flies so fast" Jungkook said looking at the sunset.

Flashback

5 years ago

Inside the operating room, the surgeons and the nurses are ready to leave when *toot toot toot* the heart monitor beep again.

"Doc! his heart beat came back" one of the nurses said.

"Check his vitals" the doctor demand.

The nurses start to check Taehyung's vitals, his breathing, his eyes and everything.

"Everything's normal and stable doc" one of the nurses said.

"What a miracle" the doctor said, he walk outside the room to tell Taehyung's parents about the surgery.

"How's Taehyung doc?" Taehyung's mother asked with her husband and Jungkook at her side.

"The surgery is successful, miracle happened to him last minute" the doctor said and smile.

"Oh thanks God" Jungkook said crying harder this time not because his sad but because he's so happy

End of Flaskback

Jungkook keep staring at Taehyung, he's wearing one of Jungkook's white shirt so it's a little loose for him, Jungkook can see the slightest of Taehyung's scar from that surgery.

"I thought I'd lose you back then" Jungkook said while staring at Taehyung.

"But you didn't... look I'm still with you, alive and kicking" Taehyung said and chuckle.

As for Taehyung, after the surgery his recovery seems more faster than other maybe because he have positive people around him, after his recovery from the surgery he came back to university to continue his studies and now he's an artist with his own gallery.

"You're really the bravest person I know" Jungkook said smiling to Taehyung.

"Even that scar look beautiful on you" Jungkook said.

"Well...this scar is one of the proof how brave I am and I'm proud of it" Taehyung said smiling.

"Do you remember the day you gave me this bracelet?" Jungkook asked showing his bracelet.

"Of course, that's the day I told you that this bracelet is the sign of our promise to let me spend my life with you" Taehyung said.

Taehyung decided to get up and drag Jungkook to play with him on the water but Jungkook didn't stand up instead he kneel down in front of Taehyung.

"This exact day at exact place I want to give you something to renew our promise" Jungkook said, he get a box from his pocket and show it to Taehyung.

"You know how much I love you right? cause I really really really love you Tae..but this time, I want to be the one to ask you this..let's spend the rest of our lives together...Kim Taehyung will you marry me and be Jeon Taehyung for the rest of your life?" Jungkook said and open the box showing a beautiful ring, he's looking at Taehyung with pure love.

"Oh gosh...of course Jungkook..I want to be with you...Yes! I'll marry you!" Taehyung said with tears of joy in his eyes.

Jungkook stand up and put the ring on Taehyung's ring finger, Jungkook is so happy he can't control himself so he carried Taehyung by his waist and kissed him on the lips.

"I'm so happy Tae, so so happy" Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

"I love you so much Taehyung" Jungkook said putting down Taehyung again.

"I love you more Kookie, my heart only beat for you" Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook.

They share a passionate kiss full of love until Taehyung got an idea, he pulled back and grab Jungkook's wrist.

"Now c'mon let's play on the water" Taehyung said dragging Jungkook towards the water.

"You always drag me" Jungkook whine.

"I'll drag you with me forever Mr. Jeon" Taehyung said and show his boxy smile.

Under the beautiful sunset with a promise to stay together, forever.

~𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭~