Beat 10

They arrive at Taehyung's place and no one is really there except the two of them.

They are now in Taehyung's room playing a video game.

"Go get that item!" Taehyung shouts.

"Weren't you going to lend me a book?" Jungkook asked.

"C'mon there's no need to hurry" Taehyung said so focused on the game.

"Hey, I've been wondering, don't you want to have or to try to get into relationship?" Taehyung asked while playing.

"I told you, I don't even have a friend" Jungkook said and sigh.

"Then you should make a friend at least" Taehyung said.

"If I feel like it" Jungkook said looking at the screen.

"Kookie, you'd never want me as your boyfriend no matter what, right?" Taehyung asked suddenly.

"Huh?" Jungkook is taken aback he looked at Taehyung and forget that he's playing.

"Oh I win!" Taehyung cheered pointing at the screen.

"What did you say?" Jungkook asked seriously.

"I'm just making sure" Taehyung said looking at the screen.

"No, I wouldn't" Jungkook said and look away.

"Good to hear, that's a relief" Taehyung simply said.

Jungkook didn't say anything he keep silent and suddenly stand up.

"Lend me your book, I'm going home" Jungkook said already in front of the book shelf.

"Huh? It's still early" Taehyung whine.

Taehyung stand up and walk toward Jungkook and suddenly back hug him.

Jungkook is so shock until Taehyung speak.

"I want to do something naughty with you" Taehyung whisper through his ear and let Jungkook face him.

"The naughty part is coming" Taehyung said seductively.

He slowly move his face towards Jungkook, in the other hand Jungkook is so nervous and shock then he remembered what Jimin told him

"Someone has to stay by his side and watch over him, you think you can do that?"

Jungkook clenched his fist after remembering those words and close his eyes expecting the kiss when suddenly Taehyung stop and burst out laughing.

"Just kidding" Taehyung said laughing.

"The mood was so intense, did I make your heart race?" Taehyung asked while laughing.

"I was just joking with you like I always do" Taehyung said walking away from Jungkook.

"What are you thinking?" Jungkook said in stern voice and move towards Taehyung and push him on the bed.

Jungkook is on top of Taehyung holding both Taehyung's wrist the same level as his head.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Let me go, it hurts" Taehyung said fighting Jungkook's grip.

"Are you joking along with me? that so nice of you, but you can let me go now..." Taehyung said suddenly feeling scared, he can see Jungkook is breathing heavily and looking at him with dark eyes.

"Hey! Let go of me! Stop it already" Taehyung said he's started to cry when Jungkook suddenly came back to his normal mind and jump out of him, pick up his things and run away.

Jungkook run out of Taehyung's house holding his umbrella cause it's raining.

Jungkook got out from Taehyung's house and saw Bogum standing in front of the gate.

"Hey! Why are you here?!" Bogum asked.

~★~