Beat 12

Jungkook realized after that little fight with Taehyung, they're seems to be more closer now. He became more open to Taehyung and less awkward.

Today he was dragged by Taehyung to Italian restaurant because he's craving for Italian foods.

"Hmm...Lasagna and pizza really taste the best" Taehyung said with his mouth full of food.

"You know, I'm really sure you're gonna get fat, you eat too much" Jungkook said and sigh.

"C'mon Kookie, food makes my stress go away" Taehyung defend.

"So you're stress eating now?" Jungkook askd.

"Not really, it's just makes me happy that's all" Taehyung said and giggle.

Jungkook just sigh, these days Taehyung can easily drag him around the city without him complaining.

--

Jungkook is now lying down on his bed, smiling through his phone because of some memes Taehyung send to him, he didn't notice that his mom came in.

"Seems like you already found a friend huh?" his mom asked smiling leaning against the doorway.

"Oh! you scared me mom!" Jungkook said startled.

"I knocked three times but you're so focused on your phone smiling so you didn't hear me" his mom said and sigh.

"So it is a she or a he?" his mom asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It's a he mom" Jungkook simply said.

"So I guess I'm right if I say that he's the reason why you're smiling these past few days?" he's mom said sitting on his bed.

"Hmm... yeah... I mean.. yeah he makes me happy mom is it weird?" Jungkook asked sitting up on his bed.

"Hmm.. it's not weird.. actually it's good, I think hanging out with him is good for you" his mom said and smile.

"You're finally going out from your shell, thanks to him" his mom said and pat his shoulder.

His mom get up and ready to leave but she stop suddenly.

"By the way what's his name?" his mom asked.

"Taehyung... Kim Taehyung" Jungkook said and smile.

"Taehyung.. what a cute name" his mom said smiling and ready to walk again but he stop her.

"Mom I have something to ask you" Jungkook said his voice so little.

"What is it Jungkookie?" his mom asked and sit again beside him.

"You think it's okay to... to fall in love with someone who's... who's going to leave you anyway?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"Leave you? for what?" his mom asked

"Um.. for some important reason, is being in love really this hard mom?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm.. yeah, love maybe hard but it's the most beautiful thing to feel Jungkookie, you know when you're in love everything seems right even if it's not, sometimes it's so right that you didn't think of the bad things that coming on your way, maybe that's the thing that makes it hard in love, you know bad things can also happen" his mom said and smile warmly.

"Are you in love Jungkookie?" his mom asked her voice so soft.

"I... I don't know" Jungkook said and lower his head.

"Hmm.. I think it's that Taehyung right?" his mom asked.

Jungkook just looked at his mom and nod.

"Well, you need to think about it more okay? Good night" his mom said and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook lay again in his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Am I in love with...with Taehyung?" he mumbled and shut his eyes.

~★~