Beat 11

"Is it Taehyung?! Answer me! Is it Taehyung?!" Bogum asked irritated.

"Why would Taehyung be someone like you?" Bogum said.

"Our relationship isn't what you think it is" Jungkook simple said and start to walk but Bogum grip Jungkook's umbrella and throw it away that cause Jungkook to stop.

"Then tell me what the hell it is" Bogum shouts demanding.

"You're eating together, just the two of you, you went on vacation and today you even went to his house!" Bogum shouts.

"I told you already, we're not in kind of relationship you and our classmates think" Jungkook said and pick up his umbrella.

"Yet Taehyung is still spending his time with you, why is Taehyung with someone who's sullen and antisocial like you?" Bogum said angrily.

Jungkook just close his eyes trying to control himself and start to walk again but Bogum shouts.

"Wait! We're not done here!" Bogum shouts.

Jungkook can't take it anymore he stop walking and face Bogum.

"Listen, let me tell you something. Apparently he doesn't like guys who's stubborn and won't take a no for an answer, I heard his ex boyfriend was like that" Jungkook simply said with his straight face.

Bogum is so pissed he walk towards Jungkook and punched him off guard that cause Jungkook to fall on the ground getting wet from the rain.

"Stubborn?! Won't take a no for an answer?! What the f*ck do you know?!" Bogum said very angry.

Then suddenly Taehyung came running with his umbrella and saw Bogum.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

"Taehyungie what a good timing, I was just talking about you with him" Bogum said smiling but Taehyung saw Jungkook sitting on the ground, he ignore Bogum and go to Jungkook.

"Oh no! Are you okay? You're bleeding" Taehyung said kneeling beside Jungkook and cover him with his umbrella.

"Taehyung, what are you doing with someone like him?" Bogum asked.

"Someone like him? What do you mean?" Taehyung asked irritated.

"He's been following you around and annoying you so I took care of him for you" Bogum said proudly.

"Do you think you're better that him? Well, you're absolutely wrong! You're the worst! I hate you Bogum!" Taehyung shout angrily.

"Never do anything to me or the people around me again!" Taehyung warned.

"But I did it for your sake--" Bogum said.

"Get lost!" Taehyung said cutting Bogum's word.

Bogum didn't say anything and walk away. Taehyung look at Jungkook again.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and wipe the blood on Jungkook's cheek with his handkerchief but Jungkook push away his hand.

"So that was your ex boyfriend is like" Jungkook said his head low.

Taehyung didn't say something he just keep looking at Jungkook.

"Instead of someone like me, you should be with someone who truly cares for you, just like him and Jimin" Jungkook said with stern voice and look at Taehyung.

"Besides the two of us just came across each other by chance at the hospital" Jungkook said with low voice and lower his head.

Taehyung keep looking at Jungkook and move closer to him and move aside his umbrella, they are both soaked in the rain.

"That's not true, it wasn't just a coincidence" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

"Then what was it?" Jungkook asked his voice low.

"Everyone is where they are because of the choices they've made" Taehyung said.

"I choose to wrote what I feel on that book. You like books, so the time you saw it in the hospital, you got interested and picked it up and then you accepted my request" Taehyung said.

"The choices that you've made and the choices that I've made, each and every one of the choices that we've made until now piled up and brought us together" Taehyung said.

"And that's the reason why we are where we are now" Taehyung said and burst out crying.

"I'm sorry about earlier" Taehyung said while crying.

"But I'm so happy that you are with me, so.. for a little longer.. just for a little bit longer.. please stay with me?" Taehyung plead and look at Jungkook with tears in his eyes.

"I already promised didn't I?" Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smile and he suddenly hug Jungkook under the rain

~★~