Beat 14

It's already weekend, Taehyung is standing at the entrance of the amusement park waiting for Jungkook, he's a little bit early so he needs to wait.

He's busy stomping his feet when he saw Jungkook walking towards him, he's wearing the hoodie they bought back in Busan.

"Oh~ you look like a boyfriend" Taehyung teased.

"Your boyfriend" Jungkook mumbled.

"Huh? Are you saying something?" Taehyung asked he didn't understand what Jungkook said.

"Ah, nothing. Should we go?" Jungkook asked instead.

"Yeah! C'mon let's have fun!" Taehyung squeal and held Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook is taken aback by the sudden action, he look at their hands, it fits perfectly.

"Okay let's start it with roller coaster, are you in?" Taehyung asked.

"Of course, I'm not afraid of anything" Jungkook said cockily.

"Hmm, let's see then, c'mon" Taehyung said and drag him towards the roller coaster.

Their roller coaster ride is all Taehyung screaming "Eomma" and Jungkook laughing at him.

"Omg! that was fun Kookie!" Taehyung said while fixing his hair.

"It's fun to scream 'eomma'?" Jungkook teased.

"You screamed too" Taehyung said and pout.

"Nope, I just laugh at you the whole ride" Jungkook said and giggle.

"Hmp! Let's just eat then" Taehyung suggested.

They sit in one of the benches while Taehyung is eating cotton candy and Jungkook is eating churros.

"Where should we go next?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Hmm, since it's sunset already why don't we go ride the ferris wheel?" Taehyung suggested.

"Okay, finish your cotton candy first" Jungkook said.

When they finish eating, they go buy the ferris wheel ticket, they're now sitted in one of the gondola.

When the ferris wheel start to move Jungkook can feel that Taehyung suddenly start to be uncomfortable.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Jungkook asked concern.

"It's... it's just that.. uh... I'm afraid of heights" Taehyung said hesitantly.

They reach the higher point of the ride, Taehyung look at the sky turning dark when suddenly his attention caught by someone who shouts from another ride, he looked down and start to panic that cause the gondola to swing.

"Hey, don't look down" Jungkook said and held Taehyung to face him.

"Just look at me, just me" Jungkook said looking directly to Taehyung's eyes, Taehyung just nod and smile.

The ferris wheel stop, they got out from the gondola, Jungkook still holding Taehyung's hands.

"Kookie, why don't we take a photo at that photo booth before we go home?" Taehyung suggested pointing at the photo booth.

"Okay" Jungkook simply said and smile.

Taehyung drag them both inside the photo booth.

"Let's keep this" Taehyung said while giving the other copy to Jungkook.

"Thank you for having fun with me" Taehyung said showing his sweetest boxy smile.

~★~