Beat 16

Jungkook open the door and saw Taehyung there, facing the big window singing and dancing like an idol in a concert.

Jungkook shake his head and clear his throat that cause Taehyung to stop and look at him.

Taehyung was so shock when he saw Jungkook, his eyes as big as a coin, he run towards his bed and hide under his blanket.

"I almost regret worrying but it's good to see you doing well" Jungkook said and sat on the chair beside Taehyung's bed.

"I'm perfectly fine" Taehyung whine showing his face out of the blanket.

"Yeah, I can see that, you're just having a good concert a while ago" Jungkook teased and chuckle.

"That's embarrassing" Taehyung whine.

"Why are you admitted by the way?" Jungkook asked.

Flashback

Taehyung got home, he's now lying on his bed trying to control his breathing, his heart beats so fast since they were in the ferris wheel but he control it.

But now he can't anymore, he push the button next to his nightstand, that button is for emergency purposes his parents decided to install it in his room, after he push the button his mom came to his room so worried.

"Taebear what happened?" his mom asked while connecting the oxygen tank to help Taehyung.

"Mom....i..I can't...bre..ath.." Taehyung said gripping his chest.

"I need to call an ambulance we're going to the hospital" his mom said and call the hospital.

End of Flashback

"I just have some difficulty of breathing that's all" Taehyung just said and smile.

"Hmm, what did you tell Jimin about you being hospitalized?" Jungkook asked.

"I just told him that they're going to remove my appendix" Taehyung said.

"Do you want to play truth or dare with me? just one round" Taehyung requested.

"Okay sure" Jungkook simply said.

Jungkook picked number 13 while Taehyung picked number 10.

"Oh, you win, C'mon ask me anything" Taehyung said smiling.

"What does... what does living mean to you?" Jungkook asked.

"Eh? so serious" Taehyung whine.

Taehyung suddenly get up from his bed and stand in front of the window observing the world outside.

"Living..hmm...living means having bond with others I think that's what living is like, paying attention to someone, loving someone, hating someone, having fun with someone, taking someone's hand, that's what living is, you know connection with others makes us alive" Taehyung said and turn his head to Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he stand up from his chair and face Taehyung.

"You sure teach me a lot of things" Jungkook said.

"Huh? Why so sudden? I feel embarrassed" Taehyung said and chuckle.

"I mean it...thank you" Jungkook said and smile.

Taehyung didn't say anything he walks towards Jungkook and hug him, Jungkook is so surprised of the sudden action.

"Hey..." Jungkook said.

"This is not like the other time, this isn't a joke" Taehyung said snuggling to Jungkook's neck.

"I just want to feel your warmth" Taehyung said and tighten his hug.

They stay like that until the door suddenly open and reveal Jimin.

"Hey! What are you two doing?" Jimin asked.

"Didn't I told yo--" Jimin can't finish his words when Taehyung suddenly hug him.

"Chiiiiimmm~ I miss youuu~" Taehyung said while hugging Jimin.

Jungkook take that opportunity to leave Taehyung's room.

"Hey! Tae you're squeezing me" Jimin whine while Taehyung is busy waving good bye to Jungkook behind his back.

~★~