Chapter Eight: Waking Up Next To You

Here's another glorious chapter, I really hope you enjoy it. Wellz, enjoy my little mutes. There's a picture of the couch, and a song that I like and figured it went well with this chapter.

Kitten Marie out.

★★★★★★

Chapter Eight: Waking Up Next To You

Sean's P.O.V

★★★★★★
RECAP

 I smirked, "I wouldn't know, I wasn't watching it."

His eyebrows scrunched up, "well, what were you doing then?"

"I was thinking." I whispered, fighting back a blush.

"About?" He asked, absentmindedly fiddling with my fingers.

"You."

He stopped playing with my fingers and looked up at me. Our eyes locked and the world around us disappeared. I felt myself lean in at the same he did.

We were so close, about half an inch away to be exact. Our lips were so close to touching, I could feel his breath gliding across my lips. We were about to meet in the middle when the front door banged open and a woman appeared in the doorway.

"What the hell are you doing on my couch!?!"

★★★★★★

"Well?" The woman demanded, stomping into the room and standing in front of us.

She placed her hands on her hips and tapped her foot on the spotless, purple carpet, a glare set in a place on her weathered face.

My mouth opened, but no sound came out. I swallowed and closed my mouth. I thought for another moment then opened my mouth once more, but before I could speak Will beat me to it.

"Why do you care?" He spat, staring at our hands rather than the woman herself.

"Why do I care!? I care because that is a Plume Blanche Diamond Encrusted Sofa, worth $184,000." She huffed, practically growling with distaste.

"Your point is?" Will snapped, swinging a droll stare her way.

I was slightly taken aback at how hostile Will was talking to this woman. Not for the way he was speaking, that is irrelevant, it just makes me wonder who this woman is.

"My point, William Jonathan Harris, is that you shouldn't be sitting on a sofa worth $184 K while covered in whatever it is you're covered in." Her tone was menacing, but Will seemed unfazed.

"$184 K you say?" He asks, sitting up with a shocked expression on his face.

Now, I may not be an expert on sarcasm, but I do believe he's being a tad bit....shall I say, fake.

"Yes. You understand now, right?" The woman asks, a relieved look spreading across her visage.

"Oh I understand perfectly." He replied, a deviant smile dancing across his lips as he got up from the couch.

"I'm going to the kitchen for a drink. Would you like anything Sean?" He asked, winking when I nodded.

He quickly left the room without waiting for the woman to reply. I think I know what he's up to, but I can't say I want to stop him.

"Great." The woman clapped to herself, letting loose a brilliant smile.

If she wasn't so gullible and ignorant, I might think she's slightly attractive.