Chapter One: Different

Here's another glorious chapter, I hope you enjoy it. Enjoy my lovely Mutes.

Kitten Marie out.
************
Chapter One: Different

Sean's P.O.V

**********************
RECAP

During our confrontation, my backpack had been thrown askew down the hall, papers strewn about the area.

Bending down, I winced a little as I began to gather all of my papers. I carelessly threw them back into my bag and zipped it closed, throwing it over my shoulder and shuffling towards the exit.

Once I was outside, I hobbled over to the right of the large building, heavily leaning on the creamed colored walls.

I speed walked towards the back and didn't stop until I reached the street marked 'Teacher Parking Only.'

Taking a left, I trudged for what had to be half an hour before coming to a halt at the edge of a driveway. I stared up at the small, cottage like building in dread, might as well get this over with.

I slowly shuffled to the door on the side of the building and took in a deep breath, placing my hand on the doorknob.
**********************

I twisted the knob and thrust the door open, groaning at the loud creak it emitted. So much for sneaking in, the while block probably heard that. With another dramatic sigh, I stepped into the kitchen.

The moment I stepped passed the threshold, an extra fake smile plastered its way onto my face. I was then slammed into by two tiny creatures with tiny squeals of laughter soon following behind.

"Scene!" They yelled in unison, quite creepily I might add.

Since they were only about the ages of three in a half and two years old, they couldn't really say my name correctly. It was quite adorable watching the two try to pronounce certain words. Their pointed noses would crinkle at the base, and their brown eyebrows would scrunch up. You could tell that they were thinking hard anytime this happened.

"Hey Gigi, hey Philly. How are my two favorite children doing today?" I chortled, masking my gasp of pain with an over exaggerated laugh.

"Good!" They shouted together, causing me to wince a little.

Gigi, born Gina Anabella Carson, was only about a few feet tall, barely weighed ten pounds, and had the cutest little chubby face. It was freckled, cherub like, and she had the chubbiest cheeks.

Her eyes were forest green, contradicting her light brown, shoulder length hair. She's the spitting image of our mother, while Philly is the picture image of our father.

Philly, born Phillip Johnson Carson, was a tiny bit taller than Gigi, and weighed about 12-14 pounds.

His face was spotless, his skin flawless and tanned to perfection. He was born with a golden hue to his skin, which matched Hus dark brown, wheat like hair. He had shockingly hazel eyes, and high cheekbones.

They are both perfect....and then there's me.

I stood at 5'4", black eyes, dyed black hair that fell in shaggy tendrils to my shoulders, and pale white skin. I weighed about 134 pounds, and I wasn't all that muscular.

I was my parents' mistake. They tried to deny it, but I could still feel their disgust every time they looked at me. They compared us, all three of us, and of course they are always favored.

The love and affection I've always wanted but could never have, was excessively given to them without thought or hesitation. Sure I envied them, but I was used to it.

I was snapped out of my thought by a piercing giggle cutting through the air. I shook my head and looked around, rapidly taking in my surroundings.

The Twins, as I called them, were now harassing my parents. Gigi was on dad's right leg, and pulling at his pants, while Philly was on my mom's back begging for chocolate milk.

With a heavy sigh, I retreated to my room, ignoring their calls to me about dinner being ready in a few minutes. One would think that they would've caught on to the fact that I never eat dinner. After a year and a half of skipping meals, one would've caught on by now.

Not to mention that I also told them thus at least half a dozen times before.

************Tuesday************

I stood at the gates of hell, I mean school. Dread tore through me as I realized I only had ten minutes to get to my locker and into my first period class without a beating.

Throwing my hood up, I speed walked through the entrance with my head down. I rushed to the left side of the hall, avoiding all the other students like the plague. I was so close to freedom I could almost taste it. It was right there. It was like I could reach my hand out and grasp it in tendrils.

Sweet, sweet freedom, almost there. Its only six feet away, I could make make it if I sped up a little. Doing just that, I let out a quick breath and laid my hand on the combination knob of my locker. Just as I was about to turn it t the first set of numbers, I was wrench around and shoved into it.

My back dug into the knob, causing me to hiss in pain and squeeze my eyes shut. Purple and yellow spots danced across my eyelids, making me feel queasy. A fist twisted its way into my gut, my eyes flew opens and an 'oomph' sound slipped passed my lips.

"You didn't really think you could hide from me, did you Carson? You should know better." Aiden hissed in my face, his rancid breath burning my nostrils.

I remained silent, not even a shake of the head or a flinch to appease the beast in front of me. I knew this would only enrage him, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he was able to hurt me.

"Not speaking again I see. Well, this should be fun....for me."

His smirk made me cringe inwardly, I knew that look. I steeled myself for what was bound to come next, shutting my eyes as his fist pulled back. As usual, wed gathered a crowd, and as expected, no one came to my aid.

I'd memorized every facial expression previously, so I knew what I'd see if my eyes were open.

There would be a handful of people who looked like they wanted to help me, but were too scared to actually initiate my rescue. Then there were this who were indifferent. Not joining in, but also not doing anything to prevent it from happening.

Next, the majority of the crowd would be in this category. These are the ones who'd have smiles on their faces, sadistic glints of pleasure in their eyes. They oozed a sense of relief from the way they milled about.

These were the ones who were happy that it wasn't them being beaten up, but they didn't feel inclined to help me out. They simply didn't care. For them it was a win win situation; they didn't get beat up or picked on, and they got to see a good beating every once in a while.

The thought of all these people just watching made me feel sick, but I'd learned to never take it personally. They were, in truth, cowards just looking out for themselves at my expense. It's messed up, sure, but I guess this is the burden I must carry.

The price I must pay for being me.

It was in this moment that I'd been standing here with my eyes closed for longer than normal. Which is strange because, I have yet to feel a hit to any part of my fragile body.

I peeked through my eyelashes and gasped.

**********************
A/N: Wellz, there's another glorious chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Welps, until next time.

Kitten Marie out.