Chapter Five: I'll Save You, One Way or Another

Here's another glorious chapter, I really hope you enjoy it!! :)

Kitten Marie out.
*********************

Chapter Five: I'll Save You, One Way or Another

Sean's P.O.V

************
RECAP

I was actually quite shocked that I was enjoying this. That I was actually allowing myself to enjoy this banter....his company. Considering my slight distrust for him beginning to dim, I wasn't as shocked as I should have been.

The remainder of the drive was filled with a comfortable silence. A gentle breeze and a feathery touch to my cheek lulled me to sleep. My subconscious thought about the soft touch to my face, my forehead to be exact. It couldn't help but register the object that could have possibly touched my forehead.

A single pair of lips.
************

"-ey....-ake up....An, -ake up." A voice called quietly, a warm piece of flesh landing on my chest.

I grabbed and tried to turn over, but some unknown force was persistent. I opened my eyes and my gaze landed on an amused looking Will. Confusion sprouted in me as he got out of the car and shut the door.

Seeing as I was too tired to exit the car myself, I resulted in laying back and shutting my eyes once more.

I vaguely remember hearing my door open and shut with a thud. Some where in the middle, gravity switched and there was air flowing under my bottom. As strange as this was, I still remained blind and deaf to the world.

It was when a door opened and shut, and the sound of shoes thumping on a staircase, that I was lulled further into a deep sleep.

A Few Hours Later....

The next time I awoke, I was in an unknown room, on someone else's bed. Before I could fully panic, there was a ruffle of sheets next to me. I glanced out of the corner of my eye to see Will soundly sleeping next to me.

A soft smile spread across my face. His nose was twitching and cheeks were a rosy pink color. With his lips slightly parted, he shifted once more.

His arm ended up across my waist, and he set his head atop my chest. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, causing me to whisper out an, "awww." Despite him being taller than me, he still managed to be the one cuddled against me.

'He's so adorable.' I thought, slowly bringing my arm up to rest on his shoulders.

I brought him closer to me and ran my fingers through his curly black hair. It's soft and fluffy, almost like a cloud of cotton candy. Whilst I pet his hair, I swear to you he purred in his sleep.

It was the cutest thing ever.

He even cuddled more into me, entwining his legs around mine. We were entangled now, like a pesky knot in a shoelace. Except....I liked it. That is the scariest thing about this. I'm not supposed to like this....to like him.

Why did he have to go and change everything?

********************

After a few more minutes of staring at him, I discovered that I had to pee, really bad actually. With an annoyed groan, I slipped out of the bed, trying to stay as quiet as possible. I made it across the room, into the bathroom, with no problems whatsoever. For once, I wasn't a clumsy mess.