Chapter 13: The new neighbors.

Y/N let out a hum taking a sip of her morning tea. A smile graced her lips and a whirl of happiness filled her chest.

After yesterday's events she felt so much more relaxed and at peace, the anxiety from day before completely diminished. Not only that but she had grown closer to her new friend which caused her smile to grow wider.

Y/N had never really had good luck in making friends, infact all the friends she had every had she could count on one hand. But the end of this year she could happily close knowing she had made a few good new ones.

Y/NS' phone dinged as she set down her mug picking up her device.

One new message from Jungle boy it read causing Y/N to chuckle unlocking her phone.

( Jungle boy)

' Hyung and I will be going bowling next week, I think it would be a good chance for you to get in some practice since I destroyed you in yesterdays game.( Д )'

Y/N huffed rolling her eyes as she sent a quick reply.

( Y/N )

' Keep talking like that and I might as well refuse ┐('ー`)┌'

( Jungle boy )

' Hey I was making a friendly suggestion * cough* and stating a fact *cough* but pleassseee come with us. Y/N pweeeaasee! Ó╭╮Ò '

Y/N let out a breathy laugh shaking her head.

( Y/N )

' * Sigh* Very well send the details later. () '

( Jungle boy )

' Yesss! Thank you
Y/N! o((*^^*))o '

Y/N set her phone down stretching her arms above her head letting a tiny yawn escape. She picked up her empty mug from the counter and placed it in the sink. Today was quite relaxing and she enjoyed her quiet time when she could.

Her peace and quiet however was short lived as a loud yelp outside her apartment rang out, sound of something heavy falling to the floor shortly after.

Raising a brow of concern she quickly walked from the kitchen down the hall opening her front door.

She let out a small gasp at the sight before her. Books scattered in front of her door along with a broken box. Y/N's attention soon found its way over to a figure picking themselves off of the floor, muttering a small string of curses.

" -Why does he need so many books anyway..."

She caught the last sentence coming from their lips.

" Are you alright?"

She found herself saying aloud catching the attention of the individual.

Y/N found herself staring into deep almost black eyes belonging to a pale but healthy face of a man. His slightly curly locks were a little darker then his eyes and he wore a simple coal grey sweater and jeans.

" Just peachy thanks."

He replied sarcastically letting a frustrated sigh out through his nose, as he squatted down on his knees to fix the box.