Illusion in the Lover

Tony and Steve still hadn't come down from the roof even when it kept raining for near half an hour. Nobody wanted to disrupt whatever romantic moment they were having but they also didn't want either of them sick.

"Want me to get them?" Peter asks, as he looks through the cupboards for chocolate syrup.

"Nah, I'll do it." Bucky offers, heading up to the roof.

As he opens the door to the reveal the heavy rain he sees Steve holding Tony in a tight yet gentle hug as they sit down and watch the rain.

They sat under the very small bit of the 'ceiling' that would provide some shelter from the rain.

"That's gaaaaaaaaaay!" Bucky teases, leaning against the door post.

Steve and Tony jump out of each other's arms, frightened at the sudden voice disrupting the silence.

"Holy-Bucky seriously?!" Steve exclaimed, getting off of the floor then helping Tony up.

"It's true! Plus you guys are gonna get sick so whatever intimate moment you two are sharing can happen inside." Bucky teases, snickering at the end of his sentence.

Tony rolled his eyes and grumbled.

"Oh shush, he's right." Steve defended, kissing Tony's temple. Tony blushed, swatting Steve away. They took each other's hands, walking closer to Bucky.

"Okay, love birds, you have hungry children inside and Steve you still need to make dinner." Bucky said, his turn to roll his eyes.

"Barnes, we just got engaged, Steve can take the night off." Tony said, pushing past Bucky leaving no argument. Steve was pulled past as well, their hands still intertwined.

Bucky half smiled, following behind them.
As they entered the kitchen Natasha said,"Judging by the smiles I'd say he said yes?" It came off as a question.

Steve and Tony just smiled wider and nodded.

"Well then, give it a show." Rhodey said.

Tony held out his hand, flashing the pearly diamond ring. It was masculine for sure but had a tint of femininity to it. It had a blue tinted diamond in the middle but smaller more grayish diamonds surrounding it, leaning to symbolize Tony's arc reactor.

Tony hadn't noticed yet but on the inside of the ring band it had the words 'I love you 3000' imprinted into the silver metal.

Steve wrapped his arms around Tony's waist lovingly, Tony still turned away from him. Tony brought his hand back to his side, the ring still in clear view. Steve kissed his temple, sweetly.

"Get a room, there are children near by!" Clint exclaimed, coming in at just the right moment.

"Shield the child's eyes!" He continued, rushing over to Maya and shoving a pillow in her face.
Tony glared at Clint, Steve just laughed, heading into the kitchen to prepare supper.

"Aren't you gunna take the night off, Steve?" Bruce asked, sitting down on the ottoman.

"That's what I said!" Tony exclaimed, flailing his arms in the air.

Natasha rolled her eyes, shooting a quick smile at Maya.

--My name is ___ the timeskip. Feel free to name me!——

Peter opened the door to his sister's room, nearly tripping on Maya's mushroom designed ottoman. Maya laughed at him.

"Oh shush up!" He joked.

He sat beside her, making the bed squeak a bit. He made a mental note to check the bed later and make sure it was sturdy.

"Whatcha thinking, angel eyes?" He asked, poking her cheek, teasingly.