Birthday Celebrations

Before Peter enters the tower he texts Natasha to take Maya to her room. He entered holding the kitten. "Peter....what the heck." Tony says. "Heyyyyy soooooo, I got Maya a kitten". Peter says.

Tony face palms. "I'm all for it;the kittens adorable. But couldn't I have had a heads up?" Tony says. "I just thought it would be a good thing to help Maya have a normal childhood. Not to mention it's adorable." Peter says.

The kitten meows. "I'm going to give it a flea bath and feed it before I give it to Maya tomorrow." Peter announced. "Just don't let it tear up everything." Tony said.

"Tones? Your really gunna just let the kid bring home a kitten?" Steve said. "Yeah? Why not? I mean it's for Maya and it's only a cat it's not like a puppy or a snake." Tony defends. Loki gives a small smirk.

"Thanks, Mr. Stark." Peter said, sincerely. "Now I just have to hide this from Maya until tomorrow." He mumbles. "Clint loves cats. He can let it stay in his room until tomorrow." Natasha said.

"Fiiiiiiiine. But you owe me." Clint said. Peter chuckles and begin getting the kitten cleaned up. The kitten was six weeks old and an adorable gray and black color. Peter couldn't thing of why the man said she wasn't pretty then he looked ya the eyes.

One was blue the other was yellow. "Well your not ugly your just unique." Peter said to the kitten. Peter found it even more adorable than normal eye color.

He dropped the kittens off with Clint and went to Maya's room.

——-–—————————————-——-——-
Maya woke up and found Peter wasn't in the room. At first she was freaked out but decided to go and look for him. She rubbed her eyes as she wandered to the main area.

"Peter-"Maya calls. "Surprise!" The entire Avengers team, Peter, and Friday yelled as they jumped out from behind the couch. Nearly the entire floor was decorated with streamers and confetti.

"Happy birthday, Maya!" Peter said, walking up to her with the cake. "Make a wish!" Steve said. Maya was smiling like a mad woman. She blew out the candle.

"This is completely unnecessary!" Maya said. "No it's not! It's completed necessary! Your deserve it 100%!" Peter said. Maya hugged her brother. Clint holds a plate in-front of her with Pink and purple Pancakes.

"Let's eat and then you can open your presents!" Clint says. Maya giggles and takes a seat. After eating, multiple people were shoving presents in Maya's direction. "I wanna open Peter's first!" She says. "Nope! Mine comes last." Peter says, enthusiastically.

Maya's smile doesn't falter. "Then open mine!" Clint says. Maya rips open the poorly wrapped gift. Her eyes glimmer at what she sees. It was a black bow with a long red stripe, a couple arrows, and Nintendo switch with Mario cart.

Maya immediately get up and hugs Clint. "Thank you, thank you, Thank you!" She says. "It's nothing sweetheart. But you have to let come to the training room with me some day!" Clint says. "Okay!" She says.

"Mine next." Natasha says. Natasha was tempted to get her a knife but figured she would leave that to Peter. Maya opens it and finds a leather jacket, a new slingshot, because her old one broke, a 'Walkie talkie, and a new LEGO set.

"Wow you really went overboard, Natasha." Peter comments. Natasha smiles proudly. "Thank you!" Maya says hugging Nat. She continues to open everyone else's gifts.

Maya ended up with a Polaroid, headphones, a miniature karaoke machine, hair chalk, nerf guns, books, jewelry,a miniature arc reactor put onto a necklace and pop up teepee fort.