First Day of School

Today was the day. Peter, Maya and Tony were going to look at a school. Tony wanted to see it first to see if it would be good. Maya said she would be fine with any school but to be honest Peter wanted to check it out first.

He needed to make sure it was generally safe for Maya. It was a shared Primary, Middle School, and High School. It was after school hours so they're shouldn't be too many students or paparazzi for Tony.

It's been a while since Peter stepped foot in a school and to be honest it felt good. They looked around he school; the lockers, the classrooms, the cafeteria. So far it seemed pretty good. "How'd you like it so far, My?" Peter asked his sister. "It seems cool. The classrooms are really nice and I've never been to a school with lockers before." Maya Said.

Maya's old school had little wooden cubbies instead. "I think you'll like it here." Peter Said. Tony was talking to a lady behind a desk. He signed a paper. "Alright, guys, you'll start tomorrow." Tony said, facing the children. They walked out of the school. "Don't worry I already have someone picking up school supplies." Tony said.

"Mr. Stark I can't thank you enough. Really this is amazing." Peter Said. To be truthful he felt guilty using Tony's money but he just wanted Maya to live a normal life and he didn't have the resources to do that by himself. "It's no problem. It's just a little school supplies." Tony said.

Tony opened the door to the car and let Maya climb in, then Peter. "I mean for everything. You have done so much for us and we don't have a way to repay you." Peter says.

"Your repaying me by just being here. The whole team adores you and to be honest I think we needed someone like you kids in our lives." Tony said.

Peter had no words so he just said,"Thank you."
——-
The next day Maya jumped out of her bed. She was 'super excited for school'. She changed into a green leggings, brown boots, a black shirt, and a jean jacket.

By the time Peter changed Maya was waiting outside his door. "Come on, Come on, Come on!" She said. "You know most kids aren't so excited for school." Peter teased. "Don't worry I'll get sick of it eventually." Maya assures. Peter laughed.

He grabbed her hand and walked to the kitchen. Maya finished her food in record time. "Hey, Maya. I got a surprise for you." Tony said as he hid something behind his back. Maya's eyes bugged eagerly. Peter laughed.

Tony pulled out a beautiful backpack. It had purple stars on it an was covered in sequins that you could flip to change colors. Maya grabbed it out of his hands. "Thank you!" She said.

"Do you like it, My?" Peter asks. "Yeah!" Maya Said as she flipped the sequins to make an 'M'. Tony smiled. Tony handed Peter a simple black backpack with red lining. "Thank you, Mr. Stark." He said. "Alright you guys better get going or you'll be late. Happy's waiting outside." Tony said.

"Thank you." Peter Said again as he grabbed his sister's hand. As they arrived upon the school Peter was a little nervous but Maya was ecstatic. "Come on, I'll walk you to class but then I gotta go." Peter Said.

"Delivery." Peter Said as he bright Maya inside the classroom. "Oh you must be Maya!" A women said. 'She must be the teacher.' Peter thought. "Yep. Now I gotta go, I'll pick you up later okay?" Peter Said. Maya hugged her brother, quickly. "This is Eva. I think you two will get along." The teacher said as she introduced Maya to a couple students.

Peter shut the door and headed to his first class. He paid attention in his studies and the lesions but sometime his mind would wander to if Maya was okay.

Everything the teacher taught Peter knew already. As he was grabbing books from his locker he saw someone fall to the ground.

Peter shoves his book in the locker and turned around to see someone raising a fist to a boy on the ground. "Hey! What do you think your doing?" Peter Said as he walked over to the boys. "Keep walking new kid. This is none of you business." A boy said.

"It is to my business if your hurting people." Peter shot back. The boy rose a fist and it his Peter square in the face. His spidey senses warmed him but he ignored them.

The boy who had been bullied ran away. A couple kicks and punches were sent Peter's way. One of them took they're metal ruler to his face. ''That's gunna leave a scratch.' Peter thought.

The whole time Peter was reliving and remembering how hydra would do nearly the exact same thing. He wanted to cry but didn't. He suffered in silence until Finally the bullies walked away, snickering.

Peter felt his forehead and saw a little blood on his hands. He got up and went back to his locker. "Oh my gosh are you alright?" The boy who had been bullied said as he walked up to him.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." Peter Said. "Dude you saved my butt. Thanks! I'm Ned by the way." He held out a hand. "Peter" Peter Answered, taking the hand.

"Here I have a mirror in my locker so that you can clean up that cut." New led Peter to his locker. As Peter looked into the mirror he saw it was slightly deeper than he thought.

Not to mention head wounds bleed a lot. 'That's gunna take a while to heal, even with my advanced healing.' He thought. Peter dried up with a spar tissue. "Thanks." Peter Said.

They both had the same class together so they walked to their next class. Finally the end of the day care. The bell rang and Peter went to his sister's classroom dismissal area.

She ran out and hugged him. "So I take it school was good?" Peter Said. "Yeah! At the end of the day we worked in pairs to solve a crossword puzzle and I made a new friend!" Maya explained, excitedly . "Oh yeah what's her name?" Peter asked as they walked to the car.

"Her name is Eva and she has a sister named Ava in 5th grade." Maya says. "Is she nice then?" Peter asks, as he spots the car. "Yeah!" Maya says. They walked to the car and that's when Maya notices the cut on his forehead.

"What happened, Peter?" She asks. "Oh, that? Incident during Science." Peter says. 'At least my advanced healing is doing its thing, kinda.'
Peter thinks.

They arrive at the tower and peter texts Tony. "Get ready to have you eat talked off. She has a lot to tell you about." Peter texts. "I take it she had a good day?" Tony texts. "Yep." Peter texts.

They walk inside and like expected Maya doesn't allow anyone to talk before rambling about her whole day. Everyone smiles at the little bundle of joy informs of them.

"Pete, what happened to you forehead?" Steve asks. He then sees the bruises on his arms. "Oh it happened during Science class. I'm fine." Peter says.

Luckily Maya keeps talking. "Alright, Maya that's enough. I'll get you a Diary or something." Peter says. "Yay!" She says. Peter smiles.