Flash Thomson

The next morning Peter got ready for school and ate breakfast. Maya was also ready and right now was 'modeling' her new backpack to Natasha. Natasha laughed.

Maya really was just walking joy. "Come on! Your going to be late, My!"Peter called. "Coming!" She called back. They eventually arrived at the school. Peter dropped Maya off at her classroom then made his way to his own.

As he was walking he saw Ned surrounded by those 'bullies'. Immediately Peter walked up to them and said,"I'm sorry is there a problem here." Ned looked relieved to see his friend.

"Really, New kid? I thought I told you to mind your own business." The bully said. "Yeah well to bad I don't listen. Also the name's Peter."

Peter knew he was gunna get it but In his mind it was worth it. "Listen up, Puny. Stay out of our way from now on and don't dare talk to us." The bully said.

He then proceeded to push Peter to the floor. Peter ignored his senses. A punch was landed square on his face, leaving a black eye. 'That's gunna be hard to explain.' Peter thought. He walked to his locker where Ned was waiting for him.

"Dude, That looks like it hurts!" He said. "That bad, huh?" Peter Said. "Honestly man your a lifesaver!" Ned Said. "Who is that guy anyway?" Peter asked. "He calls himself Flash. His real name is Eugene." Ned explains.

"Eugene? Wow, that a great name." Peter Said, sarcastically.

Ned laughed. They walked to their last class and sat threw the entire boring thing. In his mind Peter was thinking about a new web formula.

Suddenly his spidey senses tingle and Peter moves a little to the left right as a paper ball was thrown his way. It landed on his desk.

He didn't bother to open it. Before he could do anything the bell rang. It was finally the end of the school day. Peter waited outside Maya's classroom.

She ran out and hugged Peter. "How was school?" He asked. "Great! We had a spelling test today and she said I didn't have to take it because I was new but I took it anyway and I got an A+!" Maya talked a hundred words a second.

Peter took her hand and led her outside. He heard someone yell,"That your stupid sister, puny?" He turned around to see Flash. "She's my sister but far from stupid And if you go anywhere near her your dead meat."

Typically Peter wouldn't threaten anyone or say anything along those lines but this was talking about Maya. "Wow someone's grown some guts." Flash taunted.

"It's one thing to mess with me. It's another to mess with my sister. Don't talk to her. Don't speak about her. And don't fudging go anywhere near her." Peter was getting angry but he masked it well.

Happy pulled up and Peter led his sister to the car. "Who was that?" Maya asked. "Nobody of importance. You don't have to worry he just said that to get under my skin he wouldn't go anywhere near you." Peter assured.

"What happens to your eye?" Maya asked the dreaded question. "Someone smacked me with a book by accident." Peter lied. "Peter..." Maya started. "I'm fine, My." Peter Said. Happy had rolled up the divider between him and the kids.

"Meanie." Maya said under her breath. "Hey! He's just trying to Save his eardrums from your constant talking!" Peter joked.

"Speaking of which! I have more about my day!" Maya Said. She rambled about all her new friends and how she has two teachers, pretty much everything down to the smallest detail.

Peter listened intently. He didn't mind hearing about his sister's day and he knew she enjoyed having someone listen.

They arrived outside the tower and Maya ran in. Peter pulled up his hood, trying to hide the black eye. Peter joined his sister.

She was already rambling about her day to Steve, Tony, and Bucky. Peter tried to sneak by and go to his room but Natasha caught him.

"Hey, Peter. What's the rush? Surely something happened with your day." She said. "Uh, not really." Peter kept his back turned. "Peter, mind turning Around?" Steve Said. Peter slowly turned around, "Hood." Tony said. Peter took down his hood.

"Peter! What happened! Tony said. "Someone smacked me with a book by accident." Peter lied. "Peter we're the Avengers we know what a punch looks like." Clint Said. "It's nothing. Please, it's just a bruise." Peter Said.

"It doesn't matter if It's just a bruise it matter how it got there." Natasha Said. "Please, guys. It's not a big deal." Peter Said.

Maya was now sat down in a chair almost as of if watching a movie. The movie that is Flash being killed by the Avengers. "Peter, are you getting bullied?" Steve asked.

"No! Honestly! It's exactly what I said it is! Now if you'll excuse me I have homework to do." Peter Said as he rushed out of the room. "Now you've done it, Peter." Peter Said to himself. He did have homework so he took out his books and began working.

He got down with it quickly so he began working on his web shooters. The formula he had been thinking about ended up working. It was webs that once shot at something they will expand around it.

It was basically an easy way to tie someone up. It lasted the typical 2 hours and was strong enough that a normal blade couldn't brake threw it. He soon began tinkering with Karen.

He had made Karen a long time ago and based
it off of Mr. Stark's Artificial Intelligence systems. This was before he had fully met Tony Stark and she needed upgrades for sure.

A/N
Hiiiiii! Sorry about inconsistency. I have a lot of stories to work on because I'm weird and do multiple stories at once. 😑