"Ew, ew, ew" she said as she shook her head. She heard Roy's deep laugh as Willow pulled him onto the couch.

"Oh my god," Maya said. "The door is open people. At least close the door! Some could walk right in!"

"Where is it?" Roy asked as Willow loomed over him on the couch. He pushed her hair out of her face as he kissed her tenderly.

"I'll go get it," Willow said, jumping up. Maya moved out of the way as she watched the girl grab her purse. Her eyes grew wide as headlights as Willow pulled a tattoo gun out from inside.

"Take off your shirt," Willow said as she turned to look at Roy.

Maya's jaw dropped as the man took his shirt off and tossed it aside. His hair was up to his neck and a stubborn strand hung over his forehead. Maya wanted to flick it back, but she remained where she was.

She watched as Willow set up her station and Roy turned on the radio. He took a seat in front of her as she held up the tattoo gun. The small room filled with the sound of a 70's rock band and the scent of cigarettes. The buzz from the little machine switched on as Maya took a step closer to the couple.

"What do you want, babe?" Willow asked.

"I want you," Roy said.

Maya looked to Willow as she smirked. Roy took the cigarette from her lips and squashed it in the ashtray. He leaned back in his seat and placed his arms behind his head.

"Right here?" Willow asked as she placed her fingers over his heart.

"Right there," Roy nodded as he watched her.

Maya nervously began to chew on her bottom lip as Willow lowered her tattoo gun. Her eyes bounced from Roy to the gun to see if he would complain about the pain. But the smile never wavered from the man's face. His gaze stayed locked on Willow's face as the girl concentrated and worked on her design.

Maya watched over the girl's shoulder wondering what she was going to create. She couldn't believe in her past life she was going around giving people tattoos. She became fascinated by the process. The determination and sharpness in Willow's eyes inspired her. Maya became mesmerized and she wasn't the only one. With each prick of the needle in the gun, Roy was falling more and more in love with her.

After some time, Willow whipped off the white foam she had applied over the new ink and smiled.

"There," she said.

Roy and Maya looked down at the fresh tattoo. It was a long feather right over his heart. The thing curved to give the illusion that it was falling from the skies. Roy smirked as he looked up at his girl.

"You always say I'm light as a feather," Willow batted her thick lashes as she put the gun aside.

"My little birdie," Roy laughed as he pulled Willow off the chair she had been sitting on and one to his lap. Maya moved away and turned her back as the couple began to whip up a heavy make out session. As soon as she heard Willow start making some very adult sounds, Maya ran out of the room and into the dark hallways. She shivered and shook her head.

"Gross," she said.

The music from inside the room poured out into the hall. Maya looked down both ways wondering where she should go before she traveled back. Without the presence of Roy distracting her, her fear was finally catching up to her. Her hands began to shake as she headed down the left side of the hall.

The first thing Maya would do as soon as she returned home was go to her mother and confess her sins. She would tell Gemma everything. No doubt she would be grounded for months if not years but at least she won't be flying through time.